-NEXT DAY-

As the dawn light started to spread across the sky, Joshua slowly stirred. He blinked a few times, adjusting to the light. He looked down to find Saaifa still asleep in his arms, her head resting against his chest. A tender smile spread across his lips as he gently brushed a strand of hair away from her face, his touch feather-like. As Saaifa slowly opened her eyes. her gaze met Joshua's. His arm was wrapped around her waist. He flashed a small, sleepy smile, his grey eyes glistening with affection.

"Morning," he whispered, his voice rough with sleep.

"Good morning," said Saaifa, smiling.

Joshua's smile widened as he saw her smiling. His eyes roamed over her sleep-tousled hair and the gentle curve of her lips, revelling in her beauty in the early morning light. His grip on your waist tightened slightly, pulling her closer to him as if to ensure that she remained in his embrace.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked, his voice husky.

"Yes, what about you?" asked Saaifa, smiling.

Joshua reached out with his other hand, gently tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and nodded.

Joshua leaned in and captured her lips in a deep kiss. His hand tangled in her hair, pulling her closer as he slanted his mouth over hers, his tongue teasing and exploring. His other hand travelled up her side, caressing her curves before settling on the nape of her neck. he slowly pulled away from the kiss, He took in a shaky breath. A satisfied smile curved his lips as he licked them, savouring the taste of you.

"Truly incredible, I could kiss you forever," he whispered. Saaifa chuckled.

Joshua's smile widened as he saw her chuckling. He gently leaned forward, his forehead pressing softly against hers. The look in his eyes was nothing short of adoration.

"This is all I want," he whispered, his breath mingling with hers.

"To hold you, to kiss you, to be with you." His fingers gently caressed her cheek.

"This is all I want too," whispered Saaifa, smiling.

Joshua's heart leapt with joy, his eyes shining with happiness as he heard her confession. He couldn't help but lean in again, capturing her lips in a soft, tender kiss. His hands cradled her face, his thumbs gently tracing her cheekbones as he poured all his love into that moment.

"You are everything to me," he whispered, his voice filled with sincerity.

"You are my everything too," said Saaifa.

Joshua's heart was overflowing with love and contentment. He pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her tightly, burying his face in the crook of her neck. He could feel her breath against his skin, her heart beating against his chest.