I wrote this chapter in Joshua's POV. Only this Chapter is his pov, from 36, it's author's pov.

***WARNING...This chapter contains explicit language and unsettling content that might be disturbing to some readers.***

Joshua POV

Joshua POV

Can life be more perfect...

Saifa is a blessing to me if somebody wants me to phrase it. I still can't get over the fact she's mine just for me, ignoring the gazing eyes of random men. This woman drives me crazy.

Everything's perfect, she is perfect. I never saw myself settling down because I just didn't find the right person. But now I do.

We had our dinner, and she just came out from the shower. Now she is lying beside me.

I curl my hand around hers. I hate it when people touch me but when it's her I want her curves always pressed against me, always. I may have become addicted to her but that's not my concern because I know that she feels the same too. Either way, I ain't letting her go.

She squirms in my embrace when my fingers move higher and then reach her breasts. I cup it in my hand treasuring how well it fits. I give a little squeeze and she blesses my ears with her voice.

Teasing her is my department for the relationship but I wouldn't mind if she takes control too.

Taking her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, I make her feel good and play with it.

I fondle her breast while my lips leave a mark on her neck. After playing with it I run my hands down her stomach to her core feeling how warm she is.

"You are dripping," I rumble after leaving a set of cuss words, just the way I love it.

I nibble her earlobe as she opens her legs more so I can reach better, "And it's all mine".

"I have never stopped you, have I? Touch me, baby," she moans impatiently. I chuckle, starting to circle my fingers between her folds. She's a lot hornier than before, not that I complain. I find her clit by muscle memory, not that I need to look for it again from the amount of times I have touched her. She tries to close her legs, not on purpose but I keep them open for me.

She is still in the position where she is with her back pressed against my chest and that gives me all the control to make her feel good the way she enjoys. She is petite in comparison to my massive body as she starts to tumble.

I insert my middle and index fingers into her walls immediately hugging and squeezing me in need I can feel how desperately she wants to come and her wines have trenched my fingers to my knuckles.

The sounds of my fingers as they keep moving in and out film my years like the glorious melody as I finger her hand comes around my rest and she grinds against me.

It doesn't take long for the hurt to come undone and she holds her breath as her body uncontrollably plunges into the lake of pleasure I hold her through her or gas some until her curing subsides and I pull my fingers out of her, bring them to my mouth and I like the moisture from them sweetness feels my mouth and I harm and satisfaction as Saifaa's muscles relax.

But it's not enough and it will never be enough unless I am buried inside so I brush my head against my clothes pressing into her and I know she can feel my heart goal because her breath catches and she looks over her shoulder at me.

"Two orgasms Sounds Better, doesn't it?" I grin at her and she bites down on her bottom lip already looking forward to my next move.

"I would be surprised otherwise," she grains back her eyes filled with glee.

Fuck this woman is driving me crazy.

I place a hand on her lower belly and press her as harder against me to get more friction and pressure I push into her my cock neighbouring between her cheeks the fact that the nightgown is not pulling around her back and I'm only wearing briefs makes it feel better and pull the night count over her head and cause it forgotten corner of a bedroom followed by my briefs which are sporting a wet patch in the front from my pre cum.

Moving my hips as I caress her skin my erection reaches its peak I don't think I can get any harder than I am now and her heartbeat is noticeable all over her body and I love how fast it beats for me.

Placing a kiss on her spine I guide my cock to her opening and with just one thrust I'm balls deep inside her, we moan in sync and the way her walls pulse around me, so wet and warm, is enough to make me explode.

The first time we went raw. I thought I was going to pass out from the feeling.

Once she adjusts to my size, I slowly pull out, only to thrust hard and deep back in. Her body jerks towards mine, her back brushes Her. My chest and her butt ripple against my skin with every touch of my hips.

This position is so intimate and bare, just like our love. Even if I'm not positioned between her legs on top of her, I still have her close to me. I can kiss her, hug her, fuck her like my life depends on it, but still, some show her how gentle and loving I can be.

It feels so good, she gasps, reaching her hand back and cupping my neck. She brings my face closer to her, and I dig my nose into her skin. It's hard to thrust fast and freely in this position, but the way she mourns and lets my name roll across her lips, I know I'm pleasuring her properly. Her wet walls give my cock a tight hug that rips a deep grunt from my lungs, the meeting of our bodies and the screeching of her wetness fills my ears, something I'll never get enough of. I hook her knee over my forearm and that allows me to reach. Deeper and at better angles to the most sensitive parts of her body. From the way her moans turn to whines and higher, I know she's about to have her second orgasm and she's going to cream me. She arches her back in need and pleasure. Her hands came to her breast and played with her nipples.

"Come for me, princess, I needed a second time," I groan, bringing my fingers to her clit and stimulating her more.

"Yes, Oh my- " she cries out as I grind against her

With a final thrust, she lets go and comes long and hard, like I have never experienced before. Her body pours all its energy into the orgasm and her muscles twitch as she tries to keep her moans under control. I thrust a few Times. Now a bear that I can release my movements, quicken and grow more desperate.

"Where do you want me? I ask," breathlessly.

"Inside me, over me, Everywhere," she exclaims.

"Fuck fuck." I dug my fingers into her thigh.

"Saifaa fuck"

With her name on my tongue, my cock spasms. And spurts off coming to fill her pussy. Coming in her was my dirtiest dream, and now, knowing how it feels, I can't stop. I stuff a big load, coating her insides with the evidence of our lovemaking.

She is wasted. So am I, allowing us both a few seconds to cool down from our orgasms? I feel my cock still pulsing and throbbing inside her. And when I pull out with the sound that is so hot my legs shake, and my erection slowly eases down as I pepper settles back with kisses. She is still breathing heavily, the room smelling of sex and her favourite scent.

"Oh holy fuck," I groaned, looking down at her pussy and seeing my gum slowly spilling out of her. It's a view I sometimes randomly get in front of my eyes and grow hard. A view for my bed dreams. Forcing it back into her. I hear her breath catch. She looks back at me, her eyes filled with lust but lust half open From exhaustion. She smiles at me even, if she hasn't let me fuck her into oblivion, and I shake my head laughing.

*Pls ignore my grammatical mistakes*