Amelia gulped and walked away quietly, she walked through the corridors and stopped and looked around if someone was there, and then she dialled up someone's number

-On the phone-

Amelia: Didn't you say he won't hurt me? He tried killing for god's sake, How in the freaking world did he know I'm your daughter?

Ezra: Oh stupid girl, He guessed it and by your reaction, he would have come to a conclusion.

Amelia: You know what he said? he told me to tell you that you are going to face two heartless creatures which you made.

Ezra chuckled.

Ezra: Really? Alex said these all?

Amelia: Who in the world did he address his princess? Saaifa? but she isn't dead.

Ezra: No, not her. It's Alex's small sister.

Amelia: You freaking killed a small girl?

Ezra: Typically.

Amelia: Are you serious?

Ezra: Make sure no one is following you.

-Call ended-

Ezra ended the call without waiting for her response. Amelia stayed there, trying to process what her dad told her. She heard some footsteps and when she looked, it was Joshua, she quickly ran to the evaluator. She sighed and went away. Joshua went to the room and saw Alex sitting on the couch,

"Why did you get up from the bed?" asked Joshua placing the food on the table.

"You know right?" asked Alex looking cold.

"About?" asked Joshua sitting opposite to him,

"Amelia is Ezra's daughter?" asked Alex looking into Joshua. Joshua raised his brows when he saw Alex's icy blue eyes.

"I did have a thought about it, but I'm not really sure," said Joshua looking away.

"Well, she is," said Alex, Joshua snapped his face back.

"Really?" asked Joshua. Alex nodded.

"How do you know?" asked Joshua.

"She came here, she left a few minutes ago," said Alex opening the food and eating it.

"She came here?" asked Joshua.

"Yes, for my kiss," said Alex smiling.

"What do you mean?" asked Joshua getting confused.

"She came here to threaten me, or maybe to seduce me," said Alex shrugging.

"What did she say?" asked Joshua.

"She said, I look hot without a shirt," said Alex.

"Alex, don't play," said Joshua.

"I swear, that's what she said, she said to me, I'm hot and asked me to kiss her, she is so dumb," said Alex looking at Joshua.