Kai arrived within an hour.

"What the hell is this place?" asked Kai, looking around. Kai was amazed to see Toren and Ezra tied up.

"Sir," said Kai, trying to untie Ezra.

"What the hell happened, Mate?" asked Kai, looking at Toren.

"Ah, Nothing sir, we just tied him up," said Alex. Kai startled.

"Who in the world are you?" asked Kai. Alex looked around and pointed at himself.

"Hi Mate, I'm Alex. We are about the same age, I guess," said Alex, hitting Kai's shoulder.

"And yeah, That is Joshua," said Alex, looking at Joshua.

Joshua rolled his eyes and sat on the chair.

"Don't come closer," said Kai, pointing the gun towards Alex.

"I got you, sir, we will get out," said Kai, looking at Ezra.

"I knew Mate, something was wrong. you sent a new location, I thought you moved all the things here. I went to our basement and saw everything was perfect," said Kai. Alex sighed and shook his head.

"You got nothing new?" asked Alex.

"Shut up and don't move any further," said Kai, pointing the gun at Alex.

Suddenly Kai groaned and fell on the floor.

"Ouch, That kick would hurt him, Joshua," said Alex picking up the gun.

"That man introduced me as his partner. I was sitting right behind you. How could you think to point a gun at him?" asked Joshua, turning Kai to face him.

Kai got up and threw a punch at Joshua.

"That's all you got?" asked Joshua, wiping his lips. Kai threw a punch, but Joshua caught his hand, twisted it, and then threw a few punches at Kai. Kai groaned.

"That hurts?" asked Joshua, pushing Kai to the floor. He stepped on Kai's twisted hand.

"Better sign it," said Joshua throwing the pen and paper on the floor near Kai. He clenched his teeth and threw the pen. Alex sighed and shook his head.

Joshua pulled Kai and threw him on the chair.

"You are making it harder," said Joshua, shaking his head. He tied Kai's hands and punched his face. Kai's nose started bleeding. Joshua walked over to the tools table and took a sharp scissor, he sat near Kai and took his twisted hand.

"Will you sign it?" asked Joshua.

"N-no," said Kai, breathlessly.

"I said you," said Joshua, cutting Kai's index finger. Kai screamed in pain.