Where are you?

James Evans POV

First time in POV! Thanks Miss Riz *smiles widely*

(MR: No problemo Mr. Evans!! *thumbs up*)

Ehem.. So back to reality. I am now here in the balcony of my house. Im thinking of what Vanitas asked me yesterday..

Is it possible that a world might revive after it got destroyed?

Is it even possible? Hmm.. If someone has some great power to revive it then maybe yeah. Or maybe if there are hearts connected to that broken world then it might be revived after how many years. But still, the keyblade graveyard is not a city nor a place to stay. It's for war. So how?

Because of these thoughts.. I remembered the day I first encountered Vanitas and his master. I was there when that world vanished into darkness.. I was the one who stopped one of my allies to kill him. I was the only one who knows who really Vanitas is.. Right from the very start I already know him. But I didn't tell him coz I want him to discover it himself.. That's why I gave him a chance to live and I give him his needs like he's my own son. I acted like I didnt know he's a Kagem.

Im his uncle from his mother's side. His mother is my first cousin. My father is the brother of his mother's mother. (If you know what I mean xD) I once have a son and you guys already know that. He died on a mission and because he is such a reckless boy, he sacrificed himself in order to save a little girl.

But enough of that! Past is past right? Darn it I dont have to mope around. My son might hit me in the head right now. Hahaha!!

"Sir." I stopped in my thoughts when a maid called me holding a tray of biscuits and coffee. I looked at the time and it's already 8am. This is always my time for coffee and some biscuits.

"Thanks." I smiled and she bowed her head. Why do I have a feeling that Vanitas will do something reckless?

Vanitas POV

I stopped infront of Mr. Evans' house. I was in the middle of preparing for my rummage until he called me. I wonder what he wants.. Im in a hurry..

I pressed the doorbell and a maid opened the door.

"Sir Vanitas! Sir Evans is waiting for you at the balcony." She informed and motioned me to come in

I went to the balcony and there I saw him drinking coffee and eating biscuits. He looked at my direction when he noticed my presence and that's when he flashed me his warm yet irritating smile. I dont know, sometimes Im irritated by the way he smiles.. -.-

"Vanitas.. Come join me." He said while motioning me to seat. I quietly walk near the small table and sat down facing him

"Why'd you call me?" I asked him with my famous pokerface

"I want to talk to you about the worlds you'll be searching today." He informed so I lift an eyebrow at him

"What worlds?"

"Let me see.. Hmm.." He trailed off and drank a cup of coffee

"Oh yeah.. Neverland and Atlantica." He said but my brows furrowed when I heard the name Atlantica. Seriously? Atlantica?! What will Xehanort and Hell do underwater?! Drown themselves?!

But then.. If I think of their forms made me burst out laughing which made Mr. Evans looked at me amused

"Atlantica?! Damn it Mr. Evans what will those two morons do underwater?" I asked still holding a laugh. Until I imagine Master Xehanort form is a starfish and Hell will be what? A clown fish? pffft

"What's wrong about it? I mean cmon.. It might be possible that they would go there and hide Xion on an underwater cave." Mr. Evans said with a frown so I laughed again