The Final Note of the fabulous Riz-Sama

Author's Note

Warning: It's a very long note.. Take time to read if you want.

Hello!!!! First of all I wanted to say thank you to my readers who silently supports me with this story eventhough as time goes by, I had little inspiration left but alas! It's finally and sadly done..

So this story started like.. 2015? Yeah... it took 3 years for me to finish it. Coz before, I was just 18 years old and that time, I was on a vacation and was very bored so I started to make stories in my mind. Then I thought.. hey, why not write it in wattpad? And this story was born.. I already thought of a beginning and the ending of the story. Other chapters are just filler chapters that is somehow connected to the other chapters without me noticing at first and I didn't know it would take like 73 chapters (including this) till ending.. (wow chapters everywhere lol)

And yes I lied about saying I was just 15 instead of saying 17 when I made this coz it was my first time and I was so shy. Im not gonna edit that author's note in the very beginning tho, coz it's somehow sentimental xD

So anywoo~ I said there will be sequels in some of my chapters. Yes, I already have the drafts here on phone.. BUT.. yes a big B-U-T..

I lack inspiration and I still dont have a plot. Maybe I did before but I forgot. You know, life starts to make me busy and I cant focus on writing my stories anymore.. I cant promise to update some of the sequels but I'll try to make a story for it once I have the time. But it may took years again to finish just like this one. Although I was planning to make them a short story..

Also.. I thought no one would like this story coz I dont know.. Since I lack inspiration I thought, maybe the story was boring but I was happy when someone messaged me on my fb page saying she/he likes it and that he/she will continue to support my stories. A big THANK YOU to you ^~^ And to those who also silently supports me and my story.

There's no more book two if some of you are wondering.. Although I wanted to make a book two where Vanitas forgot all about them and the book is about how they will meet again and how he got his memories back but because I have no more passion to write this and was so busy with life, I just let Vanitas summarize his experience when he had amnesia.

Also, You guys might have noticed that Radiant Garden was mentioned here where Xiru worked. And I know Hollow Bastion was Radiant Garden before but I made them two different worlds in here instead. Just to clear the confusion.

So someone questioned.. Why I killed Vanitas in the end?

Well.. I wanted to show that not everything goes to what you wanted, and believe it or not, not everyone lives happily ever after. BUT.. because I just love Vanishi so much I let him go back to life~ and that ending was already planned from the very start. I just felt like I wanted to put some little plot twist where you thought..

FINALLY!!! It's finished! They can live happily until NOOOOO!!! WHY?! WHY?!...

kinda feeling LMFAO Im sorry XD So anyway.. I wanted to summarize about the characters before I end this.

Credits and short explanation about them.

The OC's

Aaron Kagem
Sora and Vanitas' father. He also had the ultimate form but he met his true love and betrayed his master. He ran away together with his lover and had a family with her.

Kristine Evans 
Sora and Vanitas' mother. Her and Aaron were enemies but they fell inlove and ran away from her lover's master and had a family. Because of their love, the Kagem and Evans are now in a truce.