Final Battle

3rd person POV

"Ventus wins!" The MC said

Ven went back to the strugglers room ..

"Haha! Piece of cake!" Ventus said proudly

"Oh cmon.. that Prince guy seems drunk! I mean look at him!" Kairi said and pointed at Prince who is now walking like a zombie

"Oh shit Prince! Why did you get yourself drunk?!" guy 1

"Who cares! She broke up with me damn it! I dont fvcking care about this event anymore! I want to drown myself with liquor!" Prince said almost crying

Kairi shook her head and looked at Ventus

"See?? You just got lucky! Oh and the battle only lasts 3mins!" Kairi almost shouted

"Okay okay! Dont shout! It aint my fault" Ventus said

"Okay guys! Next up is Vanitas Evans VS Namine Kiyomizu"

Vanitas and Namine went to the machine and teleport on the battle field.. Namine looked at the raven haired boy and took a deep breath

"Start!"

She closed her eyes and unleashed her power.. Vanitas did the same.. Namine charged in first at Vanitas, while running, her pen is sketching a picture.. She can now control the pen on what her mind is thinking and imagining..

She attacked Vanitas and he dodged it as she expects.. The notebook glowed and a crystal cage trapped him. She electrified him but he resisted the pain.. Vanitas used his explosive skill and he is now inside a dark sphere but the sphere explode. The cage shattered and he broke free.

Vanitas ran to her and tries to hit her with Heat Blade.. She blocked it but he is too strong so she got pushed away a little.. Vanitas withdraw his weapon from clashing and tried to strike her again and she was hit

Namine balanced herself. She ran to Vanitas while her keyblade is slicing the ground.. When she's close to him she lifted her keyblade and attacked him.. He dodged it but he didnt knew there was a ray of light coming out of the keyblades head.. He was hit by the light and got blown away.. Namine summoned 4 crystal balls around Vanitas and the balls are coming on his way for an attack.. He spins his keyblade on his hand and dark energy is starting to show up in the keyblade.. He stabbed it on the ground and 4 sharp shadows showed up in the ground and attack head on with the crystal balls.. The four power clashed and the crystal balls broke..

He controlled the shadows and it's now charging towards Namine.. She blow a mist of ice crystal at the four shadows and frozed it.. making it like a black crystal fragment, after 10 seconds the crystal broke together with the shadows.

Vanitas fires a dark hyperbeam.. Namine quickly fires an ice beam but Vanitas' attack is too fast so she got hit.. She fell to the ground and he grab the opportunity to trap her.

He controlled her shadow on the ground and the shadow gets wider and wider. Namine opened her eyes and found herself in a dark room.. She is trapped on a big circle of darkness..

She tried to breakthrough but she is beginning to lose consciousness..

After 1 minute, Vanitas dispersed the trap and Namine fell down unconscious.

"Vanitas wins!" There are some of the crowds cheering for him.. A healer came and ran towards Namine and cured her. Vanitas went back to the room and a healer cured him.

"Now we got our two final strugglers!!! Who will be the victor? Will it be Ventus Kasumi or Vanitas Evans??" The crowd shouted the name of Ventus but some are cheering for Vanitas