Fight for peace and freedom

3RD PERSON POV

"Let's try looking at the Keyblade Graveyard again." Hell said. They are all inside the meeting room again.

"Why there?" Mr. Evans asked with a lifted eyebrow

"Since we're all looking for him at different worlds, ended up as a waste of time since he wasnt there. So Im guessing, he went back to the graveyard knowing the fact that we are wasting our time searching for him while he was there laughing his ass off. I suggest we should go back there to double check." Hell explained. They all looked at each other trying to think if what Hell said was legit.

"I think Hell is right.." Roxas agreed. They all gave him a shocking expression. Roxas lift and eyebrow.

"What's with those stares?"

"It's our first time hearing you agree of what Hell was saying." Kairi said

"Really?" Roxas said

"Yeah since you dislike him that much." Ventus shrugged. Hell didn't seem to mind knowing that not everyone fully accepted him. So he just stayed silent. Besides, he doesn't feel anything anyway.

"Anyway.. what do you guys think?" Hell asked them

"Okay.. let's give it a try." Mr. Evans said

"Welp.. when will we start?" Vanitas asked

"Tomorrow can." Mr. Evans answered and they all nod their heads. He dismissed them, letting them rest for the day.

Morning finally came and they are all at the Agency preparing the things they need.

"Got potions, elixers and stuff?" Kairi asked Sora trying to remind him

"Yup!" Sora replied after he double check his bag

"Vanitas.. you always carry that weapon right?" Mr. Evans asked.

"Of course.. dont remind me everytime we go to another world." Vanitas rolled his eyes

"It's just a reminder. Incase you forgot." Mr. Evans winked causing Vanitas to cringe

"Dont wink at me. It looks gay."

Mr. Evans just laughed and told them to ready. They all went to their assigned gummi ships while Vanitas was still using the ship he bought from Cid at traverse town. This time, Xion rides with him since it's made for 2 people.

They finally arrived at the keyblade graveyard. They all walk at the wide deserted land. They can see big tornadoes at the distance making the others gulped.

"Uh.. I haven't seen this before." Ventus said

"Seems like the tornadoes are active today." Hell said as he stares at the tornadoes. It wasnt that big but there were many of them.

"They're tornadoes that once you got sucked into it, heartless will attack you inside." Hell said

"What do you mean by that?" Namine asked cluelessly

"You see those tornadoes seem to have another dimension. Once you got sucked by it, you'll be in a dimension and heartless will attack you. Once you defeated them, you'll be set free. But of course, since there are alot, you need to run fast." Vanitas explained with a shrug. "But damn.. these shit brings back shitty memories."

Xion hit his head "Mouth!"

Vanitas rubbed his head with a frown "Sorry princess."

"Are there any other way?" Sora asked with a pout

"Nope." Hell answered making their shoulders slumped down in disappointment.

"So.. this means we should run as fast as we could to avoid getting caught." Kairi said