Battle Event 2

3RD PERSON'S POV

They are watching the next battle of the other freshmens.. It was fierce since their elements are Fire and Lightning but the winner is the Lightning user..

The battle goes on and they are now down with 4 more strugglers..Now all there's left is Vanitas, Roxas, Ventus and Jacob.. The girls are getting excited but at the same time nervous because they dont know who will be battling next..

Vanitas is at the corner of the room not caring who will battle first.. He is now getting bored..

"Alright there are only 4 more students that will struggle to get in the second round! Now, next up is.." The crowd stayed silence while waiting for what the MC will say next..

"Ventus Kasumi and Jacob Jones!" The crowd gone wild and Xion and the others are cheering for their friend Ventus..

Ven was teleported in the field together with Jacob.. Jacob is one of the hotties at school so no wonder the girls are going crazy..

"Ooh.. The hearthrob and one of the Blonde Twins" Said the MC.. Roxas scoffed of what the MC said.. The girls laughed

"Ahaha! well you are the Blonde Twins" Xion said

"It sounds awful" Roxas said frowning

"Haha! Well, you should be happy since you are well-known and people gave you a name" Kairi said

"Are you all ready?! Now, Let the battle begin!"

Jacob unleashed his energy and a ball of steel appeared around him in a circling motion.. His eyes turned red and fire started to appear in his hands

Steel and fire

Ventus summoned his keyblade and a ball of light started to appear in his hands.. He slowly floats in the air..

Gravity.. He can move fast or slows an enemy down.. But he cant do it anytime he wants.. Every skill has a cooldown.. He can control his keyblade even without holding it..

Jacob heats up 6 balls of steel and throw it at Ven.. He dodged it but he was almost hit by the last ball but he hits it with his keyblade.. He was so focused on dodging he didnt noticed Jacob coming his way..

Jacob tried to hit him with his steel blade but Ven blocked it.. Jacob is strong but he gathered his strength and pushed Jacob's blade away.. He quickly backed away and fire a ball of light.. Jacob was hit and he got angry.. He summoned a fire ball both in his hands and fires at Ven nonstop.. Ventus dodged it and hits it with the keyblade.. Jacob summoned a big fire ball and throw it at Ven..

Ventus backed away and used reflect.. The fire ball hits the reflect shield and there was an explosion.. Smoke is everywhere and Jacob cant see clearly until he saw a light that is coming his way.. When it registered to his mind on what is coming his way he tried to dodge it but the light is too quick so he got hit while Ven is standing there unharmed..

Reflect Shield.. When you attack it at long range.. it will counter attack you a laser of light. If close range, 6 balls of light will quickly come out knocking you down.. It will give you 2x more damage..

Jacob gets up exhaustedly.. His breathing is fast and his shirt is torn apart.. He gritted his teeth and suddenly unleashed another powerful energy.. Fire is now around him and his skin became red.. He is recharging.. He looked at Ventus again and dashed to his direction.. Ven prepared for the attack.. Jacob summoned a fire sword and they are now battling with swords.. Jacob throws fire at Ven so he dodged it but he got burned near his elbow.. He looked at it and got pissed off.. He always take good care of his body and that Jacob guy just burned him..