Random Contest

Xion POV

"Yes!!! I win!!" Sora chirped while holding the toy gun up in the air.

We are here in the mall playing arcade games. Sora and Ventus are playing gun fight where both of you will compete and kill as many opponents as you can.

"Damn it! I dont get the controls of these machines!!" I turned to the voice and I saw Vanitas and Hell playing Tekken.

"Cheer up. I also dont know the controls." Vanitas said but Hell frowned and drop a coin in the machine.

"If you dont know, how come you do combos! Quit being innocent about this game!" Hell growled and pressed start. Vanitas just laughed and they battled again.

I just couldn't believe about their powers.. I thought it was just rumors or some old tale but it was true afterall..

FLASHBACK

"So Vanitas.. What happened in the dean's office?" Sora began to ask when we exit the school entrance. Class just ended and we're all going home..

"Mr. Evans was there and.. he told us some things." Vanitas answered and I noticed his fists clenched

"What did he say?"

"Have you guys heard about the ultimate form?"

"Yeah! They said it can create a world, destroy or revive the world it destroyed!" Ventus exclaimed

"But it's just a rumor in the past. Many tried to search for that form and they couldn't obtain it. They dont know how and so maybe it's just a tale. Many didn't believed that the form exists since there is no proof." Roxas answered seriously. I heard about that form when I was still a little girl. They said it is one of the strongest forms and is hard to obtain. But some say it's just a tale and it's not true.

"True that it is hard to obtain.. But what if I tell you that it's true?" Vanitas said which got us shock. How can it be true? Does he have proof?

"What?! Impossible! Do you even have proof?" Roxas retort

"Do you guys ever wondered how did the keyblade graveyard got destroyed? And how it got revived?" Vanitas asked them and they all began to think. Now that he mentioned it, it is kinda weird. How it got destroyed and how it got revived.. It kinda seems like the ultimate form would do it but we dont have proof..

"Yeah.. I always wondered how it got destroyed. Also how it got revived. It still leaves us questions eversince we found out about that." Namine said while holding her chin trying to think.

"I was the one who destroyed that world before I got captured." Vanitas informed that made us all surprised.

"What?!" Kairi exclaimed with wide eyes.

"And I was the one who revived it." Hell said which made us all speechless and tried to sink it all in our heads. So Vanitas can destroy while Hell can revive. Meaning..

"YOU HAVE THE ULTIMATE FORM?!" We all said in unison which got all the other students attention. Vanitas shot us a glare so we tried to lessen our voice. Sorry, we were just shock!!

"B-but.. How?!" Ventus asked him

"The ultimate form cannot be obtain. But it chooses its owner which is very rare or if the person with the form died but has a child, it will be possible that the form can also be transferred to his child but only has a 1% chance of obtaining it." Hell informed so our jaw dropped with the information we just knew. Vanitas? Got the legendary form? It's a lot to take in!!!

"I dont know why I was chosen by this form. What a drag." Vanitas sighed as he looked away. Disappointment is visible in his yellow eyes.

"Wow.. How come I dont have that form?" Sora suddenly said so Vanitas hit his head.