5

Zhong Leyou was caught by Leng Fujun and got into the car.

    Different from the front and rear seats last time, this time Leng Fujun brought the driver, and he sat in the back seat with Zhong Leyou.

    Zhong Leyou was very nervous, the space changed, and he was next to the "stranger" again, plus the smell of Leng Fujun's perfume and smoke in the car, he didn't even dare to take a big breath.

    Fortunately, he held a bouquet of flowers, which could somewhat block Leng Fujun's sight - he was afraid that others would focus their attention on him. Hiding behind the flowers, he could at least relax a bit.

    Leng Fujun could feel the tension and restraint flowing from Zhong Leyou's body. He couldn't believe that he could be embarrassed by the emotions of an underage child—that someone could embarrass him.

    Leng Fujun finally realized that he was completely unsuitable to deal with a child of this age who was introverted and unable to communicate with others normally. He told himself in his heart that next time, next time, he would never, never meddle in other people's affairs.

    It's time to light a cigarette.

    Leng Fujun subconsciously wanted to get a cigarette and light it, but he thought that Zhong Leyou was still by his side, he couldn't let a student smoke second-hand smoke, and then put the cigarette he just picked up back into the box.

    With nothing to smoke in his mouth, he had to talk.

    Is Leng Fujun alive? He called out to Zhong Leyou: "The college entrance examination is coming soon."

    Zhong Leyou didn't dare to see Leng Fujun, and he answered very softly. Fortunately, the car was quiet. Jun Neng could hear his voice: "...well... the exam will be in June..."

    The answer was to save face.

    Leng Fujun felt that it was a good performance for Zhong Leyou to answer him.

    He looked sideways at Zhong Leyou, but only saw the bouquet of flowers he was holding, and continued to ask: "Have you thought about going to any university?" Although Leng Fujun felt in his heart that Zhong Leyou would not be able to enter the university.

    But Zhong Leyou hadn't answered yet, and Leng Fujun saw a corner of a painting exposed from his unopened backpack.

    Leng Fujun took out the painting without any hassle.

    It was a watercolor painting, a page of black and white interlaced embellishments, the painting was a starry sky, and he could see it clearly at a glance.

    very nice.

    Leng Fujun asked in surprise: "...Is this what you drew?"

    Zhong Leyou looked up and found that Leng Fujun had taken her own painting, so she quickly put down the flower and wanted to take the painting away. return.

    But he dared to have such a movement, but he didn't dare to have that kind of strength, and he was afraid that the painting would be torn. In the end, his strength was not enough for Leng Fujun, and the painting was still held by Leng Fujun, and Zhong Leyou just held the painting corner of .

    "...I, the painting is not good..." Zhong Leyou was actually a little anxious, he wanted to get the painting back quickly, he didn't want others to see his painting.

    "What's wrong?" Leng Fujun was really surprised. He didn't expect that Zhong Leyou's painting was quite good, especially after comparing Zhong Leyou's intelligence. I think your painting is very good, is this a starry sky? It’s very beautiful.”