13

When Zhong Leyou tidied herself up and had breakfast and lunch, it was 2:30 in the afternoon. And the school is not far from here, it takes only ten minutes to drive there.

    The freshman report was completed before the military training. Although there were still many people today, it was not as bustling as Zhong Leyou thought. Zhong Leyou has never seen the university report, but he still remembers the scene of the high school report. Parents and students were everywhere, looking for teachers and classes to get textbooks, and they were crowded everywhere when they arrived early.

    He sat in the car and was taken directly to the principal's office in a steady manner - he followed Leng Fujun and watched the principal come down from the teaching building to greet him.

    After all, Leng's family is a big sponsor of the school, and this time it was Leng Fujun who personally brought people over, so the principal naturally took it to heart.

    When we met, there was a burst of chatting and asking about the health, and business bragging. The principal is in his fifties, older than Leng Fujun, so of course he has to put on a senior appearance and be courteous.

    The principal led them to the office, and after sitting down, he praised Zhong Leyou, "I have seen all your paintings, they are really good, and I will study hard here in the future, and it will definitely be better in the future."

    Zhong Leyou didn't know that this was just casual politeness, these words were mainly not for him, but for Leng Fujun. Zhong Leyou was still very happy. After all, he was praised face to face, and he was still the principal of the school. He smiled rarely, and let out a "huh" forcefully.

    Leng Fujun sent Zhong Leyou over in person, and also wanted to let the principal know that he valued this child very much. In the past, because of the face of friends and relatives, many students were forced to come here. But Zhong Leyou was different, he was the one who took extra care of him, Leng Fujun said: "Principal Wang, my younger brother, I will trust you in the future." "Don't worry, I guarantee that he will be fine here." Principal

    Wang You should be happy, "If you have anything to do in the future, just come to me." "

    With your words, I can rest assured." Leng Fujun stood up, "Then I won't bother you, let's go first. "

    Hey, okay, I'll take you out."

    "Don't worry, our car is right below."

    Zhong Leyou's professional textbooks have been prepared long ago, because he doesn't live in school, so he can only take these books back by himself. As for the class schedule, the military training period has already been released. Although he did not participate in the military training, of course he was included in the freshman group, and he had seen all the notification arrangements.

    Zhong Leyou has never enjoyed such treatment.

    Before he entered school, the counselor and class guide had already added his WeChat in advance, expressing a warm welcome, and saying that he would go to them directly if he had any trouble getting along with his classmates in the future.

    When I saw the principal today, the principal was very polite to him.

    He didn't know that it was all out of the face of the Leng family and Leng Fujun. Although Leng Dongzhong is his brother-in-law, there is Lin Suxi in the middle - she married Leng Dongzhong because she was a high-ranking person, and she didn't want to rely on her husband's family to do things abroad, for fear that her in-laws would look down on her.

    Until Leng Fujun did these things himself, it would be completely different - and it was not Lin Suxi or Leng Dongzhong who opened the mouth to him, but Song Shengqiao.