63

The author has something to say:

    here we come! I am coming!

    The moonlight hangs high.

    Quiet bedroom.

    Hei Ni was kicked out of the door, lying at the door, occasionally opened his eyes and raised his head, looking at Sanwu who was also kicked out of the bedroom tonight-compared to being alone with a dog, Sanwu was cuddling with Yingying.

    Hei Ni probably felt a little wronged that he couldn't go to the bedroom to sleep, and couldn't get close to the cold face. Now that he was accompanied by Wuying for three or five days, it was the only one left, lonely and helpless.

    It raised its head and let out a long howl, which was used to express the grievance in its heart—it also covered up the suppressed intermittent rustling and soft sound coming from the house.

    At midnight, Leng Fujun lay down next to Zhong Leyou, full of food, not a trace of fatigue, but still a little excited and unable to rest.

    The headlight was not on, and only the dim night light was used. The light was dim, but it also felt the most secure. Zhong Leyou's heart was beating non-stop, and now he was still shaking all over.

    Leng Fujun felt his trembling, surrounded him through the quilt, and asked: "...Baby, are you okay?"

    Zhong Leyou even trembled when he heard his words, and buried him in Leng Fujun's arms "... I think, take a bath..." "

    ...Well, good." Leng Fujun smiled sullenly, "I'll carry you, but let me rest for a while...Baby, give me strength It's all drained, I have to slow down first."

    Zhong Leyou still can't understand why Leng Fujun can always say such words in such a natural tone. It was just now, and it is now. Gently nudging him: "...Don't be stupid..." "

    ...Okay, I'm stupid, I'm useless." Leng Fujun replied again, "From tomorrow onwards, I will definitely exercise and increase my stamina. "

    This made Zhong Leyou even more embarrassed.

    There's never a time when a big villain doesn't take advantage of him.

    Zhong Leyou turned around and wanted to get up by herself: "... Forget it, I'll go by myself."

    Leng Fujun quickly grabbed him again: "...Baby, I was wrong, and I got carried away again. Don't be angry, wait a moment when I hug you I'll let you go."

    In fact, Zhong Leyou didn't have the strength to get up at all, Leng Fujun pulled, and he lay back down again. The night light was dim, but it was enough for Zhong Leyou to see the ring on his hand clearly. On the first day he put it on, he was so happy that he didn't even want to take it off when he went to bed.

    Seeing the ring on her hand, Zhong Leyou was no longer angry.

    Although he was in awe of the wedding ceremony, wearing a ring made him feel very ceremonial - thinking of how Leng Fujun helped him put the ring on, Zhong Leyou felt warm in his heart.

    In the future, people will know that they are a couple just by looking at them.

    If you go to bed late, you will naturally wake up late the next day. Fortunately, it was Saturday, Zhong Leyou didn't have to go to school, and Leng Fujun was also resting at home.

    Zhong Leyou slept soundly and deeply. He didn't even know when Leng Fujun woke up. No sound outside woke him up. He slept until past lunch. He was so hungry that he was always looking for him in his dreams. Eat, and then wake up so hungry.