25

Leng Fujun's room has already been arranged here, and Zhong Leyou still sleeps with him. Because he didn't ask for more rooms, no one knew that Leng Fujun had brought Zhong Leyou over - besides, Jiang Jingyan was the one who negotiated and arranged these matters. Leng Fujun didn't allow others to know, and he didn't dare to speak out.

    In the evening, Leng Fujun had a dinner.

    It's not a very serious dinner, it was held in this base. Because he rarely came here, he didn't want to make it too serious, and many senior management employees participated in it.

    On such an occasion, he would not take Zhong Leyou with him.

    Zhong Leyou felt nauseous playing VR, and fell asleep when she touched the pillow when she returned to the room. Leng Fujun entrusted Jiang Jingyan with the responsibility of taking him to dinner later, and went to the bureau by himself.

    Strictly speaking, Leng Fujun didn't really like this kind of dinner.

    Although he likes to smoke, he doesn't drink much. It's not that I don't like alcohol, it's just that cigarettes and alcohol are combined, and I tend to be short-lived. Besides, he had the idea of quitting smoking very early, but he never succeeded.

    But it's impossible not to drink on such an occasion, if you bring Jiang Jingyan, you can ask him to help you hold back the wine, but now Jiang Jingyan is sent by him to take care of Zhong Leyou, so he has no choice but to drink less.

    After drinking for three rounds, smoking half a pack of cigarettes, and hearing the flattery from the people next to him, Leng Fujun took advantage of the gap to look at his phone, and found that Jiang Jingyan sent him a message ten minutes ago, and Zhong Leyou woke up , but refused to pay attention to him, and refused to go to dinner with himself.

    Leng Fujun was looking for a reason to go one step ahead, and this opportunity came at a good time. He replied to Jiang Jingyan that he is going back to take Zhong Leyou to dinner now, and Jiang Jingyan will come here later to break up the meal for him.

    Leng Fujun went to the bathroom by himself, then stood up.

    It's probably because he hasn't drunk for a long time, and he drank too much tonight. The moment he just stood up, his footsteps were a little wandering, and he almost couldn't stand still.

    The young man who sat next to him all night and had been eyeing him for a long time immediately supported him, and said with a smile, "Mr. Leng, let me help you to the bathroom." Leng

    Fujun couldn't see what this meant.

    Presumably this boy was specially prepared by someone at the dinner table to be "gifted" to him, so he was arranged next to him. But the boy must have volunteered, so he poured wine and lighted cigarettes for himself all night, so he was very courteous.

    He wasn't angry about it, but at the same time he was almost angry. Presumably, he really didn't come here often, so the people here didn't know his preferences, and thought they were doing it to please themselves.

    Although his reputation abroad cannot escape the word romantic, but it is more of a play on the occasion. To be able to do this, you must know how to protect yourself and keep yourself clean when you are outside. If you really come here to receive and receive whatever you want, you don’t know how you will die sooner or later.

    As soon as the boy was courteous and proactive, several people at the dinner table smiled ambiguously, as if they understood, more like encouraging something.

    She said glibly, oops, Mr. Leng must have been exhausted from the trip, he should go back and rest early, and told the boy in front of him to take good care of Mr. Leng, don't neglect him.

    Leng Fujun really hated this moment from the bottom of his heart—isn't it enough to smoke and drink all night? In short, he is not blessed to enjoy this beauty, and it is better to cherish his health.

    He categorically refused: "No need, I can still get there by myself."

    The boy froze, his face turned pale, he probably didn't expect that Leng Fujun would not accept his tricks, and the hands he was still holding were gone. I don't know whether to loosen it or stick to it.

    Leng Fujun said: "I've only drank a few glasses of wine, so I'm not going anywhere. I'll continue when I come back." He said so, but in fact he won't come back. It's just a nice way to put some pressure on this group of people, so that they don't dare to leave without seeing him for a while.

    Leng Fujun secretly sighed in his heart that his drinking capacity was really not as good as it used to be, and he walked out of the box straightly pretending to be innocent. He directly went back to the resting room, which was a little far away from here. There was a bit of wind on the road, and Leng Fujun felt a little more awake again.

    Zhong Leyou didn't sleep for a long time, he just played too much VR so he was a little dizzy, and woke up after a short sleep.

    He was flustered when he woke up and didn't see Leng Fujun - after all, in a completely unfamiliar environment, only Leng Fujun could give him a little sense of familiarity and security.

    The room here is quite big, and Zhong Leyou never thought that Leng Fujun would disappear immediately. When he opened the door and saw that it was not Leng Fujun but Jiang Jingyan who was outside, he fled back to the room in fright.

    Facing oppressive men in the workplace alone, he is still a little timid.

    Jiang Jingyan saw that he was awake, so he took the initiative to come over and arranged for him to take care of him. Do you want to eat now?

    Where would Zhong Leyou go with Jiang Jingyan? Here, if he didn't see Leng Fujun, he wouldn't dare to go anywhere.

    Zhong Leyou ignored Jiang Jingyan, and Jiang Jingyan didn't dare to touch him easily.

    After ten minutes of stalemate like this, Jiang Jingyan finally got Leng Fujun's pardon.

    When Leng Fujun arrived, Jiang Jingyan was relieved, but he saw that Leng Fujun's complexion was not very good: "...Mr. Leng, did you drink too much?" It was fine outside, but once inside, the top-heavy

    feeling came back, but Leng Fujun always put on a fight and said: "...a bit, leave it to me here, you just go over and help me break up the dinner." "Okay."

    Jiang Jingyan agreed, and walked away happily.

    Seeing Leng Fujun come back, Zhong Leyou was finally relieved. Because he was already asleep when Leng Fujun left, he didn't know where Leng Fujun had gone. Now that Leng Fujun finally came back, Zhong Leyou asked a little annoyed: "...Brother, where are you going?" Where is it!"

    Leng Fujun sat down by the bed, feeling dizzy at that moment.

    Even Zhong Leyou could sense something wrong with Leng Fujun's state, and he became worried again: "...Brother, what's wrong with you?" Leng Fujun continued to bravely said: "...It's okay, I drank a little too much

    , I'll slow down Just take it easy, let me rest for a few minutes, and I'll take you to dinner later..."

    Zhong Leyou looked at Leng Fujun with an uneasy expression: "...then I'll get you a glass of water."

    Zhong Leyou There was a gust of wind when I got off the bed, it was refreshing, and it seemed to have some fragrance - Leng Fujun couldn't help wondering, did Zhong Leyou have such a fragrance?

    Zhong Leyou came back soon, and handed a glass of water to Leng Fujun. But Leng Fujun had no intention of drinking water at all, he could only smell the faint fragrance of Zhong Leyou's body, and his body gradually became hot and dry.

    After a nameless anger came from under his body and went straight to his forehead, Leng Fujun finally realized why he had been so abnormal all the way - someone had drugged his wine!

    It doesn't matter who the person who prescribes the medicine will be. When he is about to leave, whoever is the most diligent and wants to keep up with him, that is who it is. Leng Fujun was careless, he was really not prepared for this, because he never thought that someone would be so bold as to dare to pour medicine into his wine glass.