Extra 5

Fortunately, Leng Mianmian just had a normal fever this time. After two days of injections and taking medicine on time, he recovered.

    Once the cold face fell ill, Zhong Leyou had a heavy heart.

    And Leng Fujun is the most worried this time, because besides worrying about Leng Mianmian, he also has to worry about Zhong Leyou getting angry - after all, in Zhong Leyou's eyes, he is the culprit, if there is any accident with Leng Mianmian , he was the first to be executed by Zhong Leyou.

    Fortunately, he was cold-faced, and he recovered within a few days this time.

    The days that Leng Fujun feared the most are finally over, but the winter vacation life he least expects has finally begun.

    There are two children and three animals in the family, and the quarrels are endless. The key is that they are all sticky and happy, which makes Leng Fujun a little uncomfortable.

    He hopes that in Zhong Leyou's heart, he will always be the most important.

    With so many people caring about the two children, it doesn't matter if Zhong Leyou misses watching them for a while.

    But he only dared to think about this kind of thing in his heart, if Zhong Leyou said it in front of Zhong Leyou, Zhong Leyou would definitely scold him - Zhong Leyou is teaching people so well now, it is well-founded, absolutely Do not back down. He has become more courageous, indeed he has grown a lot, but speak louder to him, it is still the same.

    Leng Fujun didn't dare to talk back to him, even if he didn't speak loudly, if he used the wrong words or tone and Zhong Leyou got angry, it would be terrible.

    The house is very lively.

    The two guys grew up gradually, with more and more ideas, arguing to go outside to play every day.

    Leng Mianmian is used to following them, and has followed them to the United States since he was two years old. Later, when Leng Xinxin was born, Zhong Leyou was afraid of wronging him, so she often took him to some children's playground or dinosaur playground when she was free.

    Since going out like this with cold noodles, it will be the same when the cold heart is a little bigger. Therefore, their family activities are very rich, but every time Leng Fujun gets tired like a dog.

    Wrong, the dog is not as tired as him. Hei Ni should not be too happy at home every day, blowing the air conditioner in summer and warming the floor in winter, eating watermelon hot and drinking chicken soup cold, life is very nourishing.

    This time, the two children are clamoring to go to Dinosaur Paradise. In fact, they have been there several times, and they have visited all places no matter how big they are, but they just like it and want to go, and no one can stop them.

    But in fact, Leng Mianmian and Leng Xinxin like the themed parent-child suites there, which are arranged like in a forest, and there are many dinosaur models, and even the indoor slide looks like an old tree.

    Zhong Leyou was willing to pamper and pamper them in this respect, so Leng Fujun naturally had no choice but to agree to go to this dinosaur paradise that he had been to countless times.

    It's cold in winter, Zhong Leyou gave them bear coats. The coat is plush and warm, with ears and tails, and the two guys walk hand in hand.

    Mian Mian walked steadily and steadily, with a heart that was still shy, jumping around.

    Zhong Leyou hardly uploads videos of Leng Mian Mian now, and the account that he started relying on the popularity of Leng Mian Mian has almost become his work-only account. It is only used to upload some painting videos and share experience on a whim.