56

Zhong Leyou was still thinking about what Leng Fujun said a moment ago, but in the next second he turned to take himself to the hospital.

    And when he heard that he was going to the hospital, Zhong Leyou couldn't help but frowned slightly, and he asked: "...Why do you want to go to the hospital?

    " Jun is not at ease: "Yesterday you must have not eaten and slept well, I am worried." "...

    But I am fine..." Zhong Le said leisurely, he did not want to go to the hospital.

    "Good boy, then go and make sure you're all right." Zhong Leyou emphasized that it's useless that he's all right, anyway, Leng Fujun will definitely take him there. After all, if you have to wait until something really happens, then it will be too late.

    Leng Fujun hugged Zhong Leyou and went downstairs to eat first, and when Zhong Leyou was full, he packed into the car and took him directly to the hospital.

    It was another day when Chen Zhihao didn't have to go to work but was dragged to work overtime by Leng Fujun, but Chen Zhihao seemed in a good mood that day, without any complaints, and he hummed happily while doing the examination.

    Leng Fujun finally understood what Chen Zhihao had done a long, long time ago. As a doctor, it is not good to have a playful smile when he sees a doctor—not to mention whether Chen Zhihao himself is serious, that appearance makes Leng Fujun want to punch him. pause.

    But fortunately Zhong Leyou is fine, Chen Zhihao said that this kind of behavior is actually very dangerous, it's good luck that nothing went wrong this time, and this kind of thing can't happen again in the future.

    Then, did Zhong Leyou eat too much? Is it raising fetuses or pigs? Why did people gain so much weight? Now in the second trimester, it is better to move a few times when it is time to exercise, which is good for both adults and children. You can't just do nothing but eat and sleep, otherwise it won't be good if your child grows too big in the future. Their child is quite big now, which is almost fine, otherwise if this trend continues, they will soon become pigs.

    This was all Leng Fujun's fault.

    Zhong Leyou himself didn't think there was anything wrong. He was in good health and hadn't felt any discomfort so far. But Leng Fujun always remembered his weak appearance in the early stages of pregnancy, so he was always afraid that something would happen to him, and he would never stand when he could sit down, and never sit when he could lie down. And Zhong Leyou was not keen on sports before, and he didn't like to go out even after he got a big belly. What else can he do at home except eat and drink, it's strange if he doesn't gain weight.

    But I feel that being fat is different from others getting fat, especially Chen Zhihao has to be so straightforward, even asking them if they are raising pigs?

    Zhong Leyou felt stimulated. He himself is not tall, if he really keeps getting so fat, won't he just turn into a pig.

    Of course, Leng Fujun also thinks that Chen Zhihao is disgusting, but he looks at Zhong Leyou every day, even if Zhong Leyou is fat, he doesn't feel too much, and it is within his acceptable range. This time we separated for two days, and after a closer look, it was indeed a lot fatter than before.

    The cheeks are fleshy, and there were a few faint spots before, but I don't know if they are stretched out because of the fat, but now the tender flesh is gone.

    And Zhong Leyou is good-looking, his eyes are still full of water, and his face is more fleshy, which makes Leng Fujun look cute and like him.

    But the doctor's words must always be listened to, and Zhong Leyou can't be allowed to gain weight in this way, otherwise the child will grow up later, and he will also suffer. The weather was still hot some time ago, but the temperature has dropped a lot in the past few days, and the days have become shorter. Maybe they can restart their walking plan after dinner every day.