Extra 1.2

Zhong X Year January 1st

    Before ten o'clock in the evening, I never felt that the time was fast, but after having Mian Mian and Xin Xin, I felt that time passed very fast, and it was a new year in the Gregorian calendar.

    My brother apologized for peeking at my diary.

    Although he repeatedly emphasized that he really found my diary by accident and didn't read much, I still remain skeptical.

    I only forgave him because he had a good attitude of apologizing and reasonable remedial measures afterwards. Because we always tell everyone to be generous, so I have to do it myself.

    And I also keep a diary to record things about Mianmian and Xinxin, I can't stop writing because my brother is angry because he peeked at it. Let him be bad, let him be bad, I want to keep the current memory.

    But as a sign of knowing and correcting mistakes, my brother will write a diary with me in the future. I think it should be, he is a father, of course he must know what his child is doing every day, what happens to him, and record them all.

    It's just that my brother is very busy on weekdays and has done his best for the children, so he finds time to write a diary, which makes me think he is sincere.

    Today is the first day of the Gregorian New Year. The new diary is mine on the left and brother's on the right.

    I hope my brother can keep writing.

    Also, I would like to apologize to my brother.

    Although it is too much for him to read my diary, I should not attack him personally.

    I called him a big fat pig, but my brother is not fat at all.

    Last year he gained ten catties, but he has lost all of it.

    It's just that my brother is very sensitive to body shape recently, and I don't know why he cares so much about whether he is fat.

    Even if he really gained twenty pounds, I still like him.

    Cold, January 1, X, at ten o'clock in the evening

    First day of diary writing.

    Nothing special today, just the same as before.

    Chung X Year March 15th Eleven o'clock in the evening

    Lunar New Year is over, Xinxin is three years old now, and Mianmian is six years old.

    Mianmian seems to have grown a lot taller, and the sleeves and trousers of the previous clothes are all shorter. I am very happy, Mianmian will definitely grow faster and faster in the future.

    Xinxin has been growing very fast.

    He can eat much more than the noodles at that time, and now he can eat a whole bowl of rice. I'm afraid that if he eats too much and spoils it, if he doesn't give it to him, he won't be happy, and he will grumble, really like a pig, just like his brother.

    And Mianmian is very good at taking care of his younger brother, as he did before, he would feed his younger brother, and when he went out for a walk, he would hold his younger brother's hand tightly.

    It's nice to have Mianmian.

    Every time I see Mianmian, I feel that he is the best gift God has given me.

    The weather has gotten a lot warmer recently. I took Mianmian to fly a kite in April last year. Unexpectedly, he still remembers it and wants to go this year.