26

Realizing this, Leng Fujun felt as if his body was on fire.

    It is not a wise choice to stay with Zhong Leyou now, he himself is not sure what will happen later.

    But he knows that he must not hurt Zhong Leyou.

    It is the drive of nature that makes it difficult for him to control, but he absolutely does not allow himself to do things that cross the line with Zhong Leyou - he takes care of Zhong Leyou like a younger brother, and Zhong Leyou has a pure personality, and now he trusts himself even more - —How could he do such a thing to Zhong Leyou, absolutely not.

    As a result, Leng Fujun's condition looked even worse, with a painful and hideous look on his face. If he saw Leng Fujun's expression before, Zhong Leyou would probably feel scared, but now he is only worried about Leng Fujun.

    He seemed to see Leng Fujun struggling and suffering more, Zhong Leyou became anxious: "...Brother, what's wrong with you?" Leng Fujun

    only looked up at him, and felt that he couldn't bear it.

    A pair of eyes with bluish pupils were full of water, and the tear moles at the corners of the eyes seemed to be seductive. Leng Fujun grabbed Zhong Leyou's wrist and confiscated it with all his strength. Zhong Leyou soon suffered from pain, and he asked inexplicably: "...Brother?"

    Fortunately, the last trace of reason was still there, so he held back. Letting go of Zhong Leyou's hand, Leng Fujun went to get the phone, he wanted to call Jiang Jingyan, in this case it would be more reliable to contact Jiang Jingyan and find a doctor to go to the hospital immediately.

    But Zhong Leyou was right in front of him, so close to him, Leng Fujun could smell him as soon as he breathed in, it was better than alcohol. His heartbeat increased, his blood boiled, and he couldn't even find his cell phone.

    Leng Fujun had no choice but to yell at Zhong Leyou: "Stay away!" "

    ..."

    Although Leng Fujun's first impression of Zhong Leyou was fierce, but he had never spoken to himself in such a tone. Being yelled at by Leng Fujun out of nowhere, Zhong Leyou was of course aggrieved, his eyes immediately turned red, why did Leng Fujun yell at him, he did nothing wrong.

    Just then, someone knocked on the door and rang the bell once.

    Leng Fujun guessed who this person would be, it must be the boy who pestered him at the dinner table just now. But before he had time to call Zhong Leyou to stop, Zhong Leyou went over to open the door—probably because of Leng Fujun's yelling, Zhong Leyou was a little hurt in his heart, and just had a gap to leave Leng Fujun's side, so he went Go to open the door.

    As soon as the door was opened, it was the same boy standing outside the door.

    The boy was obviously taken aback when he saw Zhong Leyou who opened the door. No one knew that Leng Fujun actually brought someone with him when he came back.

    The boy asked Zhong Leyou stiffly: "...you, do you live here?"

    The other party looked about the same age as him, so Zhong Leyou was not so restrained, he said slowly: "...yes, I live here Here."

    The boy instantly knew that he had nowhere to work hard tonight, so he could only say: "...Sorry, I found the wrong room. I'm sorry to bother you."

    Zhong Leyou was confused, but He didn't notice anything wrong: "It's okay, goodbye."

    When Zhong Leyou closed the door and went back, Leng Fujun was already on fire to the point where he wanted to find water to cool down. He failed to call Jiang Jingyan, so Leng Fujun took off his coat and unbuttoned it, so irritable that he only thought of whoever it was, and let him vent it.