44

It is clear that nothing happened after returning from the outside, and it was fine before going to bed, but Zhong Leyou had a stomachache when he woke up.

    Leng Fujun thought that the food must have been spoiled last night. If he had known, he would not have taken him to eat——Last night, he only wanted to make Zhong Leyou happy, and didn't think too much about it. It's not big, it doesn't matter where. But as soon as something happened, I immediately knew what was wrong. At night, there was greasy food and fruit juice.

    In fact, it is not necessary to have a stomachache, but there is a baby inside, Zhong Leyou dare not take it lightly. Usually he can endure such pain, but in this case, he is afraid of other things happening.

    Leng Fujun called Chen Zhihao while hurriedly driving Zhong Leyou to the hospital. After hearing Leng Fujun's words, Chen Zhihao accused him on the other end of the phone of not taking good care of people. Dare to take Zhong Leyou out to eat these things in the middle of the night, see if he can do it, why not take Zhong Leyou to the moon and forget it?

    When he arrived at the hospital, Chen Zhihao examined Zhong Leyou seriously.

    Leng Fujun was worried, and seeing Chen Zhihao silent for a long time, he couldn't help urging him a few times, but Chen Zhihao kept his face sullen and said nothing.

    This appearance made Zhong Leyou worried. He was afraid that something would happen to the baby.

    Leng Fujun waited anxiously: "...What's the matter? Are you okay?"

    Chen Zhihao withdrew his hand from gently pressing Zhong Leyou's stomach, looked at the results of the fresh report, and said: "It's okay, I guess I just ate too much I can't digest it."

    "..." Leng Fujun exploded all of a sudden, "Then what are you doing with this face, are you trying to scare me?"

    Chen Zhihao was puzzled: "I'm going to check up on patients. Huh?"

    "..."

    "Although it's nothing serious this time, don't go out for supper in the middle of the night in the future. Besides, who knows if the roadside shop is clean or not, ordinary people may eat it badly, and you two are too big..." Of course Most of the eyes were still looking at Leng Fujun, "It's fine if I'm ignorant, but I'm confused if you still act recklessly at your age." "..." This is the first time I face these

    things

    . Novices will probably make mistakes. Being treated like this by Chen Zhihao, Leng Fujun was of course extremely upset, but this time it was true that he didn't take good care of him, so he could only listen obediently.

    When going back, Zhong Leyou blamed himself.

    He felt that he had made a big deal out of it. It turned out that there was nothing wrong at all, but Leng Fujun had to rush him to the hospital, and in the end he was given a meal by Chen Zhihao.

    During this time, Leng Fujun has been doing his best to accompany him, and he has gone to the company much less. Originally, I was going to a meeting this morning, but my plan was messed up because I sent myself to the hospital.

    The last thing Zhong Leyou wants is to cause trouble for others.

    In the car, he rubbed his hands uneasily, without looking up.

    Leng Fujun would not think that Zhong Leyou was looking for trouble because of this matter, and of course he would come out if he felt uncomfortable, it was best if he was fine. If it is delayed until it is serious, it will be irreversible.