70

Leng Fujun has been to Lin's house several times, except for the first time he successfully entered the door, the rest of the times he was blocked by Lin's parents in a fancy way.

    The excuses used are never updated, just that one, Leyou will be angry when he sees you now, so forget it.

    He wants to change that he wants to see you coldly, and the Lin family's parents will cry when they see you, so don't watch it.

    In fact, the Lin family's parents didn't think about breaking them up, they just couldn't understand how Leng Fujun came to apologize but still acted like he was dragged. Especially when he thought about how he had forced them to agree to the matter between him and Zhong Leyou a few years ago, this time it was considered a new and old one.

    It's true that Zhong Leyou doesn't want to see him, but he is a cold father, so there's no reason why he should not be allowed to see him.

    They stopped him a few times and let him go back without even seeing him face-to-face. His conscience was uneasy, and then he said: "What did you do wrong to make Leyou so angry? Come out, Leyou has never been unreasonable." My child, if you are not too wrong, maybe we can persuade you a few words."

    These were not words against their will. Zhong Leyou quarreled with Leng Fujun. Although it looked like they were torturing Leng Fujun, they knew that Zhong Leyou must also feel uncomfortable.

    If what Leng Fujun did was not something inferior to a beast, but just an ordinary thing, they were indeed willing to persuade him to make peace. After all, their wish is for Zhong Leyou to be happy, not to see him uncomfortable now.

    The key point is that Leng Fujun is doing things that are worse than beasts. How can he have such a face? He is afraid of him, and the Lin family's parents will sweep him out of the house.

    Still persuade? Let's make his spring and autumn dream.

    But fortunately, there is no chance of meeting at all.

    Leng Nianmian couldn't stand being locked up at home. He is a man with stars and oceans in his heart, and he is in a period of exploration full of curiosity about everything around him. He couldn't stay in Leng's house that big, let alone in Lin's house.

    Two days after he recovered from his illness, he wanted to go out to play outside. He could always go for a walk before they would bring the black mud with him. Now he was the only one going out, so he thought of the black mud.

    When he was eating at noon, he remembered that he was so sad that he couldn't eat any more. He told Zhong Leyou aggrievedly that he wanted to see Nini and play with Nini.

    Zhong Leyou had no choice but to coax him, be good, have dinner first, and let's go to see Ni Ni after dinner.

    But what I didn't expect was that after the meal was finished, someone would ring the doorbell—Chen Shu who went to open the door's first reaction was to suspect that Leng Fujun had come, but Leng Fujun had come at night a few times before. There is no time in the day.

    But when he opened the door, Fu Jun was really cold.

    This time he didn't come alone, he brought the black mud with him.

    Seeing the door open, Hei Ni cried out loudly.

    Leng Mianmian heard the dog barking, and hurriedly looked towards the door. This time, he couldn't stop it. He heard the sound of black mud and then saw his father who hadn't seen him for several days, sitting on the ground. The player immediately stood up and quickly ran towards the door.