19

Insufficient sleep is not a problem for Leng Fujun, his body is very adaptable, and he has long been accustomed to a life of upside down day and night.

    The problem is that he wants to know how hard Zhong Leyou's head is. After Leng Fujun was bumped by him like this, he didn't seem to turn green, but he still had a dull pain, and it hurt even when he breathed heavily.

    If it were another person, Leng Fujun could still make some jokes, but it was Zhong Leyou, who couldn't even make a joke. After washing and changing clothes, she still looked at herself with red eyes, as if she turned around and was about to open her mouth to swallow him into her stomach.

    If other people didn't know, they thought they hit him.

    It was not easy to see that his appearance was normal, Leng Fujun was afraid that he would go back to before liberation, and Zhong Leyou would look timid and timid again in the future.

    Leng Fujun rubbed his forehead: "What's the matter, does it hurt? Did you hit your head too?"

    But his unconscious behavior was enough to bring Zhong Leyou a tender feeling—it was obviously him Hit him, but he turned around and asked himself if it hurt.

    Zhong Leyou blinked, and at that moment, she seemed to know Leng Fujun again, she shook her head and said: "...it doesn't hurt..." "

    Then why are you crying?" After such a heavy blow, he is still in pain, he It doesn't hurt anymore? How hard is this head? But friends are honest, and they can answer whatever they want.

    Zhong Leyou sniffed: "I woke up my brother, and I must have hurt my brother too..."

    Leng Fujun immediately denied: "It's nothing, how can you hurt me with that blow." Touch Looking at the piece of meat that was still hurting, Leng Fujun said, "Okay, let's have breakfast."

    Zhong Leyou's guilt and anxiety were finally relieved after eating breakfast. And Dr. Lin also appeared after they finished breakfast. She greeted Zhong Leyou casually, and then asked how Zhong Leyou slept last night like a normal chat.

    Zhong Leyou replied that she slept well.

    Dr. Lin asked: "Do I sleep better here, or can I fall asleep like this when facing a new environment?"

    Zhong Leyou felt that her question was a bit strange, but after thinking about it, she replied: "...Actually I seldom sleep in strange places, so I can’t remember what it’s like..."

    Dr. Lin changed the way of asking: "If I sleep alone, will I feel scared?"

    Zhong Leyou nodded Nodding: "If you sleep alone, you will be a little scared, but sleeping with my brother last night... I'm not so scared..." Leng

    Fujun who listened to this sentence was very surprised. It turned out that Zhong Leyou last night Did he sleep so well because he felt completely relaxed knowing that he was beside him?

    Thinking about it this way, it seems that I am a little moved.

    After all, after taking care of Zhong Leyou for so long, at least I have seen some rewards, and I didn't waste all my daily thoughts in vain.

    Because it is not yet open to the public, some exciting rides are not yet available. They went to take a ride on the mountain slide and swim around the dinosaur hall. At this moment, Zhong Leyou remembered that he hadn't taken any photos yet - he promised Lin Suxi that he would take many photos for her to see, but he forgot all of them.

    So Zhong Leyou started to take additional photos.

    By the time the photos were taken, the whole morning had passed unknowingly.