58

The reason why Zhong Leyou refused to let Leng Fujun accompany the delivery was also very simple.

    He didn't think about what he would experience and how he would feel. After all, he had no experience, and he couldn't even think about it. He only guessed that he would look very embarrassed at that time, and he didn't want Leng Fujun to see himself like that.

    But the reason was that he didn't talk to Leng Fujun, because he was afraid that Leng Fujun would think he was naive, so he just didn't want to, and refused to give Leng Fujun a reason.

    How did Leng Fujun think that Zhong Leyou would reject him? In his natural thought, Zhong Leyou definitely needs his company.

    But Zhong Leyou's attitude was unexpectedly firm, he insisted that he could do it by himself, just don't let Fujun Leng go in to accompany him.

    So Leng Fujun agreed to him superficially, but in private he was still ready to go in at that time - Zhong Leyou can't do it alone, he must go in. Besides, don't let Zhong Leyou do it, if you don't let him in and just wait outside, Leng Fujun himself will die first.

    Zhong Leyou is not nervous at all.

    He himself felt amazing, probably because he was more looking forward to it.

    Later, when her belly was big, Zhong Leyou went out less, so she learned how to make wool felt dolls at home. He has a good temper and patience, and he can do these delicate and delicate tasks. He made several animal dolls, cats, dogs and foxes, as gifts for the baby.

    Chen Zhihao's child is growing very fast, and he asked him if there is any discomfort in his body, because the child needs to absorb nutrients from the mother's body to grow up, as if he was afraid that the child would drain Zhong Leyou dry in order to grow up.

    Zhong Leyou didn't know that the people around him were worried about him at this time, after all, he didn't feel that he couldn't bear any problems in his body.

    He naively thought that if the child grows fast, it will prove that the baby can't wait to come out. What's wrong with that, he thinks it's good.

    But at least he has no problem with his mentality, and it also avoids some of the worries of others.

    Half an hour before the operation, Zhong Leyou still wanted to eat strawberries, and asked Leng Fujun to buy strawberries for him later.

    Because of the operation, he hadn't eaten since the night before, and he was not allowed to drink water at 6 o'clock before the operation-he was afraid that there would be something in his stomach during the operation and he would vomit, which would affect the operation.

    Leng Fujun agreed to him, seeing his carefree expression, he didn't know whether he should be happy or sad.

    Leng Fujun confirmed again, you really don't need me to go in and accompany you?

    Zhong Leyou said innocently, it's okay, I can do it by myself.

    Then Zhong Leyou was ready to enter the operating room blindly and confidently.

    Of course, Leng Fujun was worried, Zhong Leyou entered this room, and he also began to change into sterile clothes, as if he was ready to die.

    The doctors who performed the operation on Zhong Leyou were all experts hired by Chen Zhihao who would never reveal any secrets, because he himself is not a professional in obstetrics and gynecology. Although he claims to be omnipotent in medicine, he dare not mess around in this matter.