17

But if you want a doctor to go in disguised as a staff member, you will inevitably need to prepare in advance to greet you.

    Originally, this was also a matter. After all, the developer of this project was Leng Fujun's friend, and the ticket was given by him. The bad thing is that Leng Fujun's mouth is too cheap. He didn't want it when he was given it at the beginning. At his own age, he has long passed the age of going to the zoo.

    Unconvinced, my friend explained to him that this is also a high-end resort hotel, and it has carefully created an effect of being located in a deep forest. When you open the curtains, you can see the picture of animals running freely outside.

    Leng Fujun said disdainfully, am I going to be Tarzan?

    The friend was angry, but still gave him the ticket, and added a note, if you don't want to come, give it away, someone will like it.

    Of course Leng Fujun accepted it, well, that's fine, I'll give it to my brother, and ask him and his wife to cheer you on.

    So at this moment, he has to go by himself, and he has to make preparations in advance, which will inevitably lead to molestation by his friends. He Tianan laughed wildly on the other end of the phone: "Don't you want to be Taishan?"

    "Aren't I receiving treatment for his younger brother? Where did you come up with so much nonsense?"

    "Yo, whose younger brother is this? Is it worth your attention?"

    "Don't think too much about it, he is a relative's younger brother, and I have to be taken care of by others." Leng Fujun said, "In short, Jing Fang needs to cooperate that day, don't mess it up, otherwise I'll lose my face."

    "Where did you go to find a job for yourself, and it's quite difficult?"

    Isn't it.

    When she promised Song Shengqiao to take care of Zhong Leyou, how could she have expected such a day. But Leng Fujun was prepared in his heart, things always happened more and more, and he did this voluntarily, not because Zhong Leyou brought him any trouble.

    "Anyway, that's the deal, cooperate with me that day."

    "Understood, Leng Dataishan, don't worry."

    Get ready here, as long as Leng Fujun brings Zhong Leyou over there - it's not a difficult task, Leng Fujun didn't ask Zhong Leyou if he would like to, he wants to take Zhong Leyou there , There are a hundred ways to make Zhong Leyou have to go.

    And Zhong Leyou is not very repulsive and doesn't want to go. He really didn't understand why Leng Fujun took him there, but when he mentioned this to Lin Suxi, Lin Suxi sounded very supportive of him going to play with Leng Fujun, and he should go out more often Let's go, how good it is to be with my brother - she is so supportive because she already knows that Leng Fujun arranged for a professional doctor to contact Zhong Leyou.

    Lin Suxi is still with him, remember to take more photos and show them to her sister.

    When Zhong Leyou heard that Lin Suxi was so supportive, she immediately thought about it, and it seemed that she had a task on her back and was ready to complete it.

    The doctor who came that day was not the friend Leng Fujun had contacted, but a female doctor his friend had found—this doctor was also surnamed Lin, and she looked gentle and close, somewhat similar to Lin Suxi .

    This was naturally arranged on purpose. After knowing that Zhong Leyou trusted and relied on this cousin, he arranged for such a doctor, hoping to get closer to Zhong Leyou from the beginning, at least not to let Zhong Leyou be on guard .