49

I can't blame Song Shengqiao for not trusting Leng Fujun in this matter.

    Whoever told him that he was a romantic and notorious in the past few years, he can do this kind of thing, there is nothing to believe.

    What's more, Fu Yucheng is usually the most flattering person to Leng Fujun, and now even Leng Fujun's lackeys are like this, can there be fakes?

    Previously, he was single, unwilling to have a relationship with someone, playful and mischievous, so he just turned a blind eye and it passed. Now that he has a girlfriend and even a child, how can he continue like this? What does it look like? Don't have many children from rich families who are so dandy, the descendants of their Leng family must not be like this.

    Otherwise, Leng Fujun broke up with the girlfriend he was dating - that also means that the child must not be left behind.

    No matter which assumption it is, it makes Song Shengqiao feel heartbroken.

    After thinking about it for a few days, she still couldn't hold back and called Leng Fujun, ready to question what was going on now.

    It's just that she didn't choose a good time, it was night.

    At that moment, Leng Fujun was hugging Zhong Leyou and making love to each other on the sofa.

    A few days is enough for Leng Fujun to take down Zhong Leyou, who is not deeply involved in the world and has a shallow defense.

    What kind of man is Leng Fujun. Sweet words, sweet words, easy to speak, generous and clever means, romantic is romantic, warm is warm, regardless of the investment cost, how difficult it is to chase someone.

    Zhong Leyou soaked in Leng Fujun's honey jar for a few days, and was already defeated by Leng Fujun's tenderness and sweetness. But Zhong Leyou is pure by nature and lacks a sense of security in his bones, which is like opening a door for Leng Fujun to enter.

    Zhong Leyou has never felt the feeling of being held in the palm of someone's hand and lovingly cared for, nor can she refuse that it was Leng Fujun who surrounded him expressing love and affection. Besides, he has always had a good impression of Leng Fujun, not to mention that he still has Leng Fujun's child in his stomach at this time.

    From the moment Leng Fujun loved him the most, he uncontrollably broke down his whole body's guard. He longs to be liked, to have someone to rely on, and to gain a sense of security that is enough to make him feel at ease. He is not strong enough, he can't give himself these things, he can only learn from others.

    But Leng Fujun loves him the most, will protect him, and will give him a family, so he will believe it. Because Leng Fujun is someone who is capable of giving him these things in his eyes, he feels that he can give Leng Fujun 100% trust and entrust himself to him.

    But such emotional casting is actually very dangerous for Zhong Leyou.

    Once Leng Fujun withdraws one day, he will fall into the abyss and be smashed to pieces.

    But Zhong Leyou doesn't know, no one has taught him this, and he hasn't suffered a loss yet, let alone see it.

    He was immersed in the love and protection given by Leng Fujun, which was an experience he had never experienced before, and he could not see anything else.

    When Song Shengqiao came in on the phone, Leng Fujun was hugging her in his arms and kissing her again and again.

    Leng Fujun said a lot of good things, and tried to seduce Zhong Leyou to kiss himself, and he was coaxing, why don't you kiss your brother, okay, just kiss your brother.