77

Leng Fujun didn't go to the company in the morning, and stayed with Zhong Leyou in the hospital with Leng Mianmian. He brought a lot of supplementary food for cold noodles that he usually eats. Although it is not freshly made, it should be fine to eat such a quick meal once in a while.

    Anyway, Zhong Leyou will be discharged from the hospital soon, and he will probably be able to go home for dinner at noon - Father Leng thought so in his heart.

    When Chen Zhihao came to see Zhong Leyou, he saw that the family was neat and tidy, so he guessed that they were reconciled. After going through the routine inspection items, Chen Zhihao and Zhong Leyou can be discharged from the hospital. After returning, remember to pay attention to rest and keep calm in everything.

    Chen Zhihao wanted to tease Leng Mianmian, after all Leng Mianmian was pretty and cute, even Chen Zhihao couldn't help but want to pinch him after seeing him.

    But the most obedient cold face immediately started to cry when he saw Chen Zhihao approaching him. He didn't even dare to look at Chen Zhihao. Leng Fujun's neck refused to let go, curled up into a ball.

    Leng Fujun distanced himself from Chen Zhihao at the speed of a 100-meter sprint: "Got it, you can go out now, don't scare my son." Chen Zhihao usually called himself a

    ruthless old devil, but was caught by a young and cute With such disdain for life and fear written all over his face, he still felt a little hurt.

    He tried to get close to Leng Mianmian again, trying to restore his impression in his heart. But Chen Zhihao made a slight gesture of approaching, and immediately cried coldly, as if he was about to leave this world.

    Leng Fujun bowed with one hand: "Brother Chen, can you let my son live?"

    Chen Zhihao had no choice but to leave reluctantly.

    Zhong Leyou was also surprised why Leng Mianmian was so afraid of Chen Zhihao. Although he didn't look like a good person, he didn't cry like this.

    He hugged Leng Mian and coaxed him distressedly, no crying, no crying, Mian Mian didn't cry.

    Leng Mian sucked his nose for a long time before slowly calming down on Zhong Leyou's shoulder.

    Zhong Leyou finally returned to Leng's house, and Lin Leng's family could finally feel at ease.

    To be honest, although Lin's father and Lin's mother accepted Leng Fujun's apology and knew in their hearts that Leng Fujun had treated Zhong Leyou very well in the past two years, it was basically impossible for them to persuade Zhong Leyou to reconcile with Leng Fujun Achievement.

    Now the two of them have reconciled themselves, which is the best.

    Time always flies by quickly, and by now, May has passed an end.

    Zhong Leyou recalled the days when she was pregnant with Mian Mian.

    Even now, he has almost forgotten how he felt at that time, whether it was hard work, whether it was uncomfortable. He only remembered that Leng Fujun treated him very well during those days, although there were many things he refused to let him eat.

    But compared to the last time, Zhong Leyou's state is much more stable this time - except that his temper is really bad this time, there is no problem in other aspects.

    Graduation is approaching, and Zhong Leyou actually doesn't have much free time to take a good rest. He has to complete the graduation project and prepare for the design defense.