1

Chapter 1 01. Help others.

Why is the rival in love so sick? [Female A Male O]

Text/Fengci Wuyin

Jinjiang Literature City 2023.03.05

"The young master of the Yun family has a lot of people after him, why did he choose a little-known Alpha?" "

Who said Isn't it? The person chasing Yunzhi, the Alpha who can be called the number one with his fingers, look, Xing Zhuo, the president of Shentu Entertainment, Jian Ruzhuo, the eldest lady of the Jian family, Qin Zhan, the general of the empire, Jiang Zhou, the racer, Bai Yin Group Tengzhuo...who is not better than the person Yunzhi picked?"

"Have you heard of this person?"

"Hey, you may not believe it, but this Sanggu is also the secretary of Xingzhuo, the president of Shentu Entertainment. It is said that she is her. Dad Xing Haochu sponsored the school, how dare you say Sanggu?" "

That's the young master of the Yun family? Why dare not you want to climb the dragon and the phoenix?"

"A pheasant turns into a phoenix..."

Sophies Hotel gathered all walks of life Celebrities, including many business giants, movie stars, fashion celebrities, politicians and generals.

These people are often seen on the covers of magazines on weekdays, and it is rare to see them with a lot of money, but this time they gathered in this resplendent hotel to drink and drink, and they couldn't help being critical of the Alpha chosen by the young master of the Yun family.

This kind of pickiness is unavoidable, one must know that Yun Heng, the old man of the Yun family, is the elder of the three dynasties of the Federal Empire, and he is known from far and near to dote on this little grandson, Yun Zhi.

Yun Heng retired to the second line and has always had a lot of say in the military. He has three Alphas under his knees. The second and third hold important positions in the military. Just one Omega, the rest are alphas.

Lao Yun's family is full of rough guys, and they don't think A over O. In addition, Yun Zhihuo is as clear and transparent as a stream. He is an authentic dignified and virtuous noble Omega, and he is sensible and motivated. The whole family dotes on him.

It stands to reason that Yunzhi had to choose alpha through layers of screening.

Even if they are not royal nobles or military generals, they must be celebrities and elites.

Last year's Hongxing Charity Auction about Yun Zhi's love melon was on the hot search list. In order to give Yun Zhi a diamond necklace, several love rivals competed with each other, and the auction price reached the top of the hot search list.

Netizens gossip about the past, and even gossip about how Xing Zhuo, Qin Zhan, Teng Zhuo, Jiang Zhou and other suitors entered the hospital when they served in the military, and how they fell in love with the little military doctor Yun Zhi. For this reason, gossip netizens also discussed Who and Yunzhi are more compatible, and they have also engaged in CP pairing voting.

Among them, Xing Zhuo and Yun Zhi's Xing Yun Liu Shui CP, Jiang Zhou and Yun Zhi's Cosmic Cloud CP are the most promising.

After all, who doesn't love the domineering president and her little wife?

The Xing Group's industries spread all over the planet, ranging from daily towels to ammunition, from electronics to the entertainment industry. Xing Zhuo is the sole heir of the Xing family, a high-ranking female Alpha, who took over the Xing Group after completing her military service in accordance with the imperial regulations. Her methods are sharp, her style of action is swift and decisive, she cut down loss-making industries, and develops new technologies. She has established a firm foothold in less than two years. , and brought the Xing Group to a new peak, forming a tripartite confrontation with the Wu family and the Fuji family in the imperial capital.