4

Chapter 4 04. Interstellar Pirates (2)

Jiang Zhou re-summarized Xingzhuo: shy, innocent.

Jiang Zhou mixed with people from the racing team, was dragged to watch some AO movies, mixed with his comrades, watched some secretly, and barely saw Pig Run. He immediately volunteered to kiss Xing Zhuo's face, bit the bullet and stammered, "I, I, I... I'll do it!"

What's all this? As an Omega, he still has to teach Alpha to fuck himself.

In the bathroom that night, the sound of splashing water rolled down, passing over my dry skin.

When Jiang Zhou took off his coat, Xing Zhuo opened his eyes and looked at his collarbone, two bright red spots dripped from the tip of his nose and rolled onto his arm.

"I..." Xing Zhuo opened his eyes and wiped his nosebleeds, I'm afraid he has never encountered such an embarrassing thing in his life.

Jiang Zhou wiped her nosebleed to prevent her from flinching, and kissed her chin while trembling, thinking that Alpha is too cute! It's completely different from beating people and killing people before!

In the beginning, Jiang Zhou was able to take the initiative to act carelessly, but Alpha didn't know what to do.

In the back, his mind was in a mess, and he only focused on holding her neck with his hands. Xing Zhuo was a good student, and he kept exploring, and carried him to the sink to rob him. Changed posture.

After getting more comfortable, Xing Zhuo continued.

Jiang Zhou tried to release pheromones over and over again to entangle those sour pheromones, and he sighed softly after suffering the brutality again and again.

It hurts and there is a strange feeling running around in the limbs, Alpha is not gentle, it is quite torturous, he just wants to end it quickly.

"Don't cry."

Xing Zhuo kissed him on the cheek, coaxing him softly with a rare voice.

Jiang Zhou came to his senses, and he didn't know when his tears were tearing up. He was still thinking about asking about the effect of comfort: "You... are you better?"

"It's better." deep.

Jiang Zhou's forehead was sweating, and his eyes were wet. He was afraid that she wouldn't be able to deal with the star thieves tomorrow, and he was too weak to ask, "All recovered?" "

80%."

"Then...do you want to do it again? "

Xing Zhuo looked at him differently at that moment.

They didn't do it a third time, because Jiang Zhou fainted in her arms after saying that sentence.

Xing Zhuo's mental strength and physical strength recovered, and no flaws were revealed.

Zong Huasheng sent male O to check Jiang Zhou's body while Xing Zhuo was away, thinking that Xing Zhuo was an arrogant and lustful person, and began to really gain trust. In order to avoid being coveted by Gong Liang, Xing Zhuo proposed to make him his little lover, and Zong Huasheng gave her a Nass ring and asked her to wear it for him herself.

The Ring of Punas is a product of centuries before the O-Wars, when Alphas considered Omega property.

Every Alpha will put his own Omega on the Punas Ring to avoid being coveted by other Alphas. At the same time, it also means that Omega does not have its own rights and lives on Alpha like an appendage. Activate the switch to detonate the Punas Ring for sanction.