20

Chapter 20 20. Holmes-152 (1)

The restaurant opens.

Zhong Han and Cheng Liu got up early to buy ingredients, and Mu Xin cleaned up, because they were assigned their own jobs last night.

Fu Zhiyan got up early, and started to help after washing up early. The two taciturn people didn't say a word? After a few words, the small restaurant looked extremely awkward. Sang Gu and Xing Zhuo went to prepare breakfast, and Jiang Zhou went up to help Fu Zhiyan clean the tables and chairs.

"I don't need your help." Fu Zhiyan, who has always been reticent recently, looked at it? Didn't look at it? Jiang Zhou glanced at it.

He lowered his head and wiped the table silently, frowning slightly and not very happy.

Jiang Zhou saw the thick dark circles under his eyes, wiped the bench and joked, "Didn't sleep well last night, so haggard ?

"

?, in a terrible mood.

Originally, he wanted to come out to relax after a broken relationship, but who knew that this variety show was all he didn't want to see, as if he wanted to put him on a shelf?

He met Feng Xialan on the cruise ship and cried for a while, thinking that she would never allow Xing Zhuo to be with the alpha, igniting a small flame of hope, but after he got on the island, he saw the relationship between Xing Zhuo and Jiang Zhou. Intimacy, Feng Xialan's heart and eyes are on Jiang Zhou, and a strong sense of frustration almost drives him crazy.

Since childhood, he has been taught to be an excellent omega.

The concept passed on to them by the Omega minor teacher is that only by becoming an excellent Omega can you capture the heart of your sweetheart.

Etiquette class, cooking class, AO gender relationship class, article organization, interior design, back house affairs, etc., started in junior high school and deepened little by little.

He is very active in studying these courses.

And, in these courses, get the teacher's high evaluation.

During high school, roommates were still discussing the Alpha in school, and he had already written Xing Zhuo's name in his notebook.

Every thing related to her, every important moment between him and her, every game she played, he would go to cheer for her.

He knows how crushes happen.

At that time, he walked on the playground and returned to the dormitory with the cake he had made in the cooking class.

A basketball hit his cake viciously. Xing Zhuo, who was sleeping on the tree, jumped down and patted the basketball away. He stretched sleepily, asking him to pay attention as usual.

He looked at her back and felt the mature pheromone smell on Alpha.

Containing the aroma of trees, the tall and straight body is no longer the appearance of a child, but a girl who can make Omegas flock to her.

The moment he met her and turned to look at her, his heart was pounding and his breathing was tight.

Ming? Ming? Her eyes were faint and lazy.

Not sharp and scary at all.

But he just couldn't hold it back, his heart pounded like a deer.

Xing Zhuo is excellent, very excellent.