27

Chapter 27 27. It's a date. (1)

After the Cedar Island bombing, military reinforcements arrived one after another to deal with follow-up matters.

Since the suspects Xin You, Zong Huasheng and some of them were all blown up to ashes, none of the experimenters in the laboratory survived, except for the remaining dozens of star thieves who were arrested when Ke Ling went out on patrol. Naiden disguised as a woman, these people were all handed over to the military department and taken to Jacob Prison.

The residents on the island who were implanted with chips were found out one by one, and the police station forced them to go to the hospital one by one for elimination.

For a while, Cedar Island was blocked.

The program group that got out of control approached Xing Zhuo and others and asked for filming.

Previously, the entire program group was controlled by Holmes-152 and the chip, and the laboratory was completely blown up before they fully woke up. When they woke up, they found that everyone except Que Chengliu was missing, and he was left struggling Supporting a restaurant for one person, I was so tired that I closed the door for a rest.

Xing Zhuo, Jiang Zhou and others signed the contract and re-arranged the shooting time with the program team.

The program team set the shooting date three days later, the director burned incense and begged for nothing to happen again that night, and must not let the program open the window!

A group of people stayed in the hospital for a few days, and Fu Zhiyan, Feng Xialan, Xia Jingliu and Xing Zhuo all recovered to a good degree.

Jiang Zhou was the most injured? He was half healed, but he was happy? Cai Lie wanted to be on a variety show, but Xing Zhuo didn’t allow him to go, and planned to record with someone else. , Xingzhuo can't resist? Let him go.

But he is not allowed to do manual work, let him be in the store? As a mascot, just help take pictures.

Jiang Zhou was elated and delighted, nodding his head like pounding garlic.

"You are all injured and still running around, I really don't know what you are thinking." Xing Zhuo was quite helpless.

Jiang Zhou jumped out of bed, put on his slippers, put on his coat and laughed at her. He beamed with joy, "You'll find out later." He will be recuperating

in the hospital recently. After Feng Xialan recovered from her injury, she went to order a meal at a three-star Michelin restaurant in person. Set tonic soup.

When she arrived at the hospital, she still stared at him and drank all of it. In a daze, she squeezed away the two young couples who were snuggling up to watch the 8 o'clock TV series of Dog Blood, and urged Xing Zhuo to go back to the hotel to deal with the remaining affairs of Xing's family. Xia Lan stayed with him every day to analyze the information of the opponents in the recent All-Star Champions Cup racer competition, chat with him about mutual hobbies, and the game started to play.

Xing Zhuo gave him frequent glances, wanting to stay, where is he so kind? Thinking? Getting bored with her every day?

These days, he and her spent less than three hours alone in the hospital.

He also wanted to stay with Xing Zhuo, do nothing, and be happy? He was very happy.

Xing Zhuo was suspicious: "?"

Boyfriend, I don't know what little calculations are going on in my head.

Then, the little boyfriend changed her disguise.