10

Chapter 10 10. Be responsible to me.

The car drove for about forty minutes, leaving the market sixty miles away.

Jiang Zhou is a master in the arena. He has driven all kinds of difficult cars. He has never encountered such a difficult car. On the way, he tore off the fake A stickers and released pheromones to appease Alpha. He had to pay attention to the road conditions and remember how to respond. In the market, wait for the opening of the communication tower in four days.

The Alpha behind him breathed heavily, sniffing frantically at the glands in the back of his neck.

It was as if a hunting dog was constantly sniffing the food that belonged to her, but she was restrained, her hands were tightly tied to his waist, and a muffled growl like a beast came out of her throat.

After passing through the long garbage city, the motorcycle entered a long field of rapeseed flowers.

As far as the eye can see, there are rapeseed flowers that are taller than people, surrounded by small yellow flowers in full bloom, and the vast sea of ​​flowers seems to be endless.

Jiang Zhou was very surprised that there is such a place in Junk Star.

But look at the bottom of the rapeseed, there are overgrown weeds, no one has taken care of it, it should be wild.

He parked his motorcycle in a flower field.

The man who had just pushed away Alpha got out of the car, and Alpha behind him hooked his neck.

Clingy rubbed the tip of his nose against his neck desperately, his lips inadvertently brushed across his Adam's apple, and his fingertips penetrated into his chest, the sour smell was stronger than before.

"Xing... Xing Zhuo..."

Jiang Zhou was so teased that he was breathing heavily, and he grabbed her hand in a panic: "You."

At this moment, Xing Zhuo's eyes were scarlet and full of violence, but he clasped his hand. He leaned on him so that his whole body hung on him, kicking the motorcycle down.

With this leaning, the two rolled into the flower field.

Xing Zhuo couldn't contain the mania in his body any longer, and he vented it almost instinctively. She didn't know anything, except that when she got close to the sweet and fresh mint smell, her messy mental power would calm down.

The closer you get, the more comfortable it is. The smell seems to have a magical power that attracts her to sink.

Jiang Zhou is very aware of her situation.

In the past, her pheromones were disordered, and she was so clingy when she was uncomfortable.

He didn't even have time to think about it before he had to release more intense pheromones, combing her pheromones as before, which was different from the disordered pheromones in the past. He combed her diligently two years ago, and the pheromones were soft and obedient Shun, like a long silk thread, can find its proper position by itself. But it's different now, her pheromones skyrocketed, from thousands of strands to billions of strands, messed up like hair that hasn't been combed for eight hundred years!

Alpha's mental power has probably skyrocketed in the past two years, and no one has sorted it out, so it's all piled up here.

Does that mean that she has never asked Yunzhi to help sort out, and she should not ask anyone else.