31

Chapter 31 31. Mountain Villa.

The arena is noisy and lively.

Before Xing Zhuo waited for Jiang Zhou, he faintly sensed something was wrong and called him, but the phone rang a few times before being hung up.

At the beginning, she thought that Omega was having trouble again, but Zhuo Bai came to Jiang Zhou after the game, but no one mentioned that the club members made a special trip to help him dress up yesterday in order to let the two of them have a good date, so it was impossible not to come.

Xing Zhuo's face changed, and he left the viewing seats and rushed to the club.

Only after this investigation did I know that Zhou Zhou left the club at nine o'clock, and the nearby? The little boy was entrusted to hand him a note, and then he took a taxi and left. The note was an appointment to Marquez Cafe in her? Zhou Zhou did enter the coffee shop, but the guests in the box disappeared at eleven o'clock, and they must have been carried away by a few burly bodyguards with trash cans on their shoulders.

Xing Zhuo made a phone call to Ke Ling and mobilized the public to monitor and investigate.

The disappearance happened for a short period of time, and the suspect did not take measures to cover his face. At 6:00 p.m., it was successfully found that the person was kidnapped and taken to a mountain villa.

The villa is under the name of Jian Ruzhuo, the answer is self-evident.

This person may have been scorched by the investigation recently, and he may have been kidnapped to threaten her by kidnapping Jiang Zhou!

"Lend me some manpower." Xing Zhuo called Chen Chunran and changed his combat uniform.

Ke Ling knew that this matter could not be sloppy, "A master from Esser's army, he should be at your place right away, don't worry, Jiang Zhou will be fine?"

Xing Zhuo frowned slightly: "Yes."

Ten minutes later When I arrived, there were thirty to ten military veterans gathered downstairs in the hotel.

The leader? The middle-aged officer named Zong Lu. When the two met, they introduced each other and explained the situation.

Soon, Xing Zhuo led the crowd to the mountain villa.

On the way, the phone received a photo of Jiang Zhou being tied up and curled up in a corner unconscious.

Then the phone was dialed, "Dididi" kept ringing, it was an unfamiliar number, the place of ownership was unknown, obviously it was a black card.

Xing Zhuo and Zong Lu looked at each other and answered the phone?

"What are you trying to do?" She tried her best to calm herself down and buy enough time for the rescue.

"At twelve o'clock tonight, prepare the Xing Group's property transfer document. Go alone to my designated place, and don't bring anyone with you, or I'll kill Jiang Zhou!" came the message from over there. The male's hoarse and lazy voice, with electronic sounds, should be caused by the phone's voice changer.

Xing Zhuo sneered: "If Jiang Zhou gets hurt a little bit, I guarantee you will never get what you want!"

Over there "Jie Jie" smiled strangely: "Jiang Zhou is safe now, he didn't get hurt at all .”

After hanging up the phone?

Xing Zhuo glanced at the mountains and forests that quickly passed by all around, his eyes darkened.