17

Chapter 17 17. Dip in vinegar with acid.

"You little bastard! You're crazy!"

Feng Xialan was still weeding the tomatoes on the farm, and a maid hurriedly carried the news and told her the trending searches out of breath.

She was so angry when she heard the words of the official announcement? Throwing the hoe, and looking at the mobile phone full of anger, she saw the photo of her hugging her face, her almond eyes slowly rounded, frequently looking at the blogger's name to prevent herself? Mistake.

"Lan Lan, Shan Shan has a good sense of things. She is responsible for what happened. Let's not get involved."

Xing Haochu, who was following the weeding, poked his head out of the tomato, and also knew the recent situation of punishment. Falling in love?

He? Seeing her staring and froze in place, as if unable to breathe, straightened her sleeves, stood up, walked over to pat her on the shoulder, softened her tone and said: "Children and grandchildren have their own blessings, let's mix it up again. It will only complicate things."

"I want to not get involved,"

Feng Xialan's voice was full of tremors, and when she looked at him slowly, her heart was beating wildly: "She will give people Ruin it!"

Xing Haochu: "...?"

Shouldn't someone else ruin Xing Zhuo?

"Who is she messing with! This little bastard is messing with Jiang Zhou!"

Feng Xialan's voice rose instantly, and her anger rose slowly. Biao, he put the phone in front of his eyes, and he was furious: "Go back, old lady!" Break her leg! Ahhhh! I want to clean up the small universe!"

Said? He threw the phone into his arms, his eyes were red, and ran to the farm: "I want? Immediately! Immediately?! Go back and clean her up!"

Xing Haochu took the phone steadily, and felt something was wrong, then looked down at the phone screen.

Seeing the wild man in the photo, he was also stunned. When he looked up, he saw his wife's back turned into small dots, and suddenly burst out laughing.

He gloated a bit: "Little clumsy is really good at picking people, it's miserable..."

Two years ago, Feng Xialan clamored for it? Watching the FOC All-Star Racer competition, he immediately fell in love with it? Technology The mighty Jiang Zhou.

However, Jiang Zhou is handsome, handsome and rebellious. He is a racing driver? He is the enduring TOP1. He does not favor fans or fawn on fans. It is a daily life for fans. Successfully letting Feng Xialan join the ranks of the small universe, is it? Top? Half of the sponsors of the support club shouted "My family Zhou Zhou" every mouthful? Don't mention how intimate they are.

She has a small room for displaying Jiang Zhou’s surroundings, such as standing signs, posters, Q-version albums, magazines, racing car models, key chains, Q-version pillows, etc., and even specially named the newly cultivated flowers small universe.

They quarreled over this matter.

After arguing and arguing until the end, Feng Xialan scolded him angrily: "Is it okay for me to raise a cub? I want it? Can't I be a cool and arrogant cub? Who is trained by you like a clumsy criminal? One day He is dead at night! Look at Jiang Zhou, he is so cute and cheerful! He is like a little sun!" There are

thousands of complaints, so blame him? He trained Xing Zhuo to become a precision machine for inheriting the company.

Feng Xialan blamed him a lot for this matter? Now that she has caught the cub she likes, she is so excited.