26

Chapter 26 26. Meet the parents! (1)

THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN.

When Xin You led his men to the energy crystal storage place, did they fight with the police? It took nearly two hours.

After the "bang bang bang" shooting ended, it was a fight with weapons, and the two sides were evenly matched, and they fought hard.

The battle intensified and never ended.

A burst of fireworks suddenly exploded in the sky.

The group of policemen yelled "retreat", rushed down the mountain, and disappeared without a trace in a short while.

"Team leader?! Chasing him?"

the subordinate asked out of breath.

Before Xin You could say anything, explosions rang out from all sides of the island, and mushroom clouds burst out from the four experimental bases.

There were a few pieces of blackness, and the underfoot shook violently, as if a magnitude 7 earthquake had occurred, making people unsteady, and a crack was torn out of the hard-built round platform.

One of his subordinates exclaimed: "What the hell?! Laboratory!"

Xin You managed to stabilize his figure, and almost instantly thought of the culprit. He looked at the super A3 experimental base in shock, his face sinking like water: "Xing, clumsy!

" The words popped out from between his teeth, and he paused every word, wishing he could nibble off a few pieces of her flesh.

"What to do, the police have already discovered this place, and the laboratory was bombed again?..." The subordinate asked anxiously.

The four experimental bases and the Zerg breeding grounds on this island were built by Xin You with a lot of hard work.

During the period, it cost? Innumerable? Countless financial resources? Unexpectedly, it fell into the hands of Xing Zhuo and Jiang Zhou by mistake, and the layout of Cedar Island was completely destroyed. It is false to say that it does not hurt, but now he still There are more important things.

After being furious for a while, Xin You looked at the huge battleship gradually appearing in the sky, and said with a cold face:

"Anyway, our goal has been completed. After moving the energy crystal, we all retreated and left, and bombed this island according to the original plan. .”

Even if the military and the police probed again, they would have fled long ago.

The battleship overhead arrived as promised, and the huge turbo airflow made everyone's clothes rattle.

Three minutes later.

The battleship turned off its engine and put down a ten-meter-wide steel plate, as if welcoming a hard-working traveler.

More than 300 star robbers with wartime equipment drilled out of the battleship, and after handing over to Xin You, they ordered everyone to carry the energy crystal without any nonsense.

For a time, about 500 people on the top of the mountain were carrying a considerable number of energy crystals. When the energy crystals were inserted into the power system to replenish energy, the faint light of the battleship suddenly became dazzling.

Xing Zhuo, Ke Ling, Chen Chunran, and Sang Gu led their men to rush to the top of the mountain, and heard several star thieves who were carrying the crystal discussing the matter of blowing up the island.