29 (2)

Chapter 29 29. After the cub. (2)

Count her? She was sleeping sweetly, and the more she thought about it, the more angry she became, and she cursed: "Sleep, sleep, sleep! You know how to sleep! You bastard! How can you sleep?! Let me tell you! You have no points ! You score 0! You are so mad at me!"

Xing Zhuo rubbed his sleepy eyes, then looked at the darkness outside the window, it was still some time before morning.

She sat up and listened to his angry scolding, then she asked with a slow smile: "Can't sleep?" " I can't sleep? You can control?

You?" , the tone became more and more fierce: "If it weren't for you, how could I be so unlucky! You better ? Don't show up! Otherwise, I will

beat you every time I see you!"

How to tell Xiao Kan and his teammates?

It takes more than a year to give birth to a baby, and it takes time to recover his body. If he doesn't give birth, abortion will also affect his body. He is a little bit overwhelmed now.

"If you can't sleep? I'll tell you a story?" Xing Zhuo suggested.

Jiang Zhou pursed his lips, deliberately trying to explain: "Tell me, if I can't fall asleep, you can tell ten, one hundred." "

Then, tell you a story about Princess Bai? Snow? Xing Zhuo propped his head with one hand, and said in a low voice to the mobile phone: "A long time ago, the king and the queen gave birth to a child. I gave her a blessing on her birthday..."

While talking about this story, Jiang Zhou began to feel sleepy.

Gradually fell asleep, and before going to bed, he was still thinking about the story she told? Good? Boring, good? Old-fashioned, not exciting at all.

Hearing his even breathing, Xing Zhuo smiled lightly, his eyes filled with light: "Good night."

As for the 0 points he gave her, she would never accept inexplicable deductions.

Zhou Zhou couldn't sleep tonight, and scolded her as a scumbag, saying that she was beaten every time she saw her, something must have happened to her, she had to go and see.