25

Chapter 25 25. Old people meet.

Four o'clock in the morning is the most relaxed time for human beings.

At this time, most people fall into a sticky and sleepy sleep, and their actions become sluggish.

But it's a good time to act.

Chen Chunran and Ke Ling successfully sneaked into the other three experimental bases to control the experimenters.

At the same time, Jiang Zhou, who was in the prison, scratched the high-precision glass with a four-leaf clover pendant, hid behind the door with Sang Gu and Naiden, and Feng Xialan deliberately made a fuss about her stomach ache and wanted to die? , Four experimenters came in from outside to investigate, Jiang Zhou, Sang Gu and Naiden broke each other's neck cleanly, and the three quickly changed into the clothes of the experimenter and put on the mask.

It is the same as discussed with the islanders earlier.

The islanders, Feng Xialan and others? Stay in prison for now.

Leaving the prison, Jiang Zhou, Sang Gu, and Naiden asked a passing experimenter for questioning. The experimenter was so frightened that he said everything.

"Where is Xin You?"

"In lounge No. 001."

"Where's the control switch of the Bonus Ring?"

"In...in Xin You's lounge, he carried it with him." "

Is he sleeping?"

"Yes, he's sleeping."

After asking, Naiden snapped his neck.

The experimenter died directly.

Jiang Zhou frowned slightly: "Aren't you their leader?"

Naiden gave him a cold look? "Their leader is Xin You, not me."

Otherwise, he wouldn't have ended up in this situation.

Jiang Zhou and Sang Gu were silent, and hid the dead body of the farting experimenter.

Immediately after waiting, the machine followed the patrolling experimenter, and walked towards the lounge in a mixed manner.

As they walked, Jiang Zhou and Sang Gu looked back, but Naiden was nowhere to be found.

Jiang Zhou and Sang Gu looked at each other, frowned, and continued to walk forward.

Arriving at lounge 001, Jiang Zhou and Sang Gu stopped.

When the patrolling experimenters left, Sang Gu looked solemnly at the door lock that needed a combination lock, which was really difficult to open.

Jiang Zhou squatted down slightly, took out a roll of transparent adhesive tape from somewhere, carefully tore it open and stuck it on the combination lock.

This is a few places he passed by after leaving the prison, and he just walked along when he saw something useful. He would not be polite at this kind of life and death moment.

When sticking it, he found that the upper part of the combination lock dial was brand new, while the outer part seemed to have not been cleaned.

Presenting a boxy look, as if someone? Like he did.

Jiang Zhou didn't doubt that it was there, so he tore it off and looked up carefully.

Sure enough, I saw six number keys with more fingerprints, which were 0, 1, 3, 5, 8, and 4.