21

Chapter 21 21. Holmes-152 (2) (1)

"The calf of the right leg was punctured by a hard object, and it hurt? A bone? If? If it was delivered later, this leg might be useless?."

Doctor Flipping through the film I took to explain the situation, I was secretly relieved to get the pathological results, and respectfully said to Xing Zhuo at the door of the ward: "The rest are all minor injuries, just take care of yourself, Mr. Xing Don't worry."

Xing Zhuo asked? A few words.

When the doctor left, she heard movement from the common ward opposite, and turned her head subconsciously. Looking towards the source of the sound, she saw several patients who were lying on the hospital bed sitting up together, maintaining almost the same posture. Like a fake corpse, the family members next to them came forward to check the situation one after another. Those patients were down like a machine? It took a few seconds to slowly regain their sanity, and they were full of doubts and asked about the situation.

"Fainted? Did I faint too?"

"Hey, what are you worried about? A while ago? He? Dad, last week? He? Mom, you won't faint after you fainted today?" "

Who knows Well, it feels like the flu, and everyone has to get it once."

"Most people on our island will faint once, and wake up the next day."

"Okay, okay, don't worry? Hurry up?, this Are you awake?"

"Mom, Dad, I'm really fine, let's pack up and go home, so we don't waste the hospital bill?" "

..."

At this moment, the time on the wall clock is exactly 11:11 point.

Suppressed by Xing Zhuo's doubts, he entered the ward, faintly aware that something was wrong with these patients.

Ding Ergou changed into a clean hospital gown. After the wound was treated, his leg was covered with a thick plaster cast, and many places on his body were wrapped in bandages.

Seeing her coming back and calling "Miss Xing", she struggled to sit up and got up. The nurse hurriedly placed a pillow for him, helped him to sit up, opened his mouth and thanked Xing Zhuo first, Talking? Talking? Tears and snot fell? The seven-foot man wiped the tears. The tears were like a discarded dog, let alone more? Poor.

Xing Zhuo asked the nurse and doctor to leave first.

She handed Ding Ergou a paper towel, and he took the paper towel and wiped it. His dirty face was still dark after washing, and he barely suppressed his emotions and choked with sobs: "Thank you...Miss Xing, here It's so nice to meet you..."

"Aren't you? Are you on Garbage Star? Why are you here?" Xing Zhuo casually pulled the chair and sat down. Ding Ergou wiped away his tears and said eloquently: "Since Ms. Xing left Garbage

Star, Zhang Zhao was not long?

The situation with Garbage Star has been improved quite a bit.

"My group of friends and I made some money selling water purifiers. We just thought, "Leave the garbage star and see the world." At that time, a group of people happened to come to our shantytown slums to promote, saying yes? They could provide me with accommodation. Provide schooling conditions, even training, my friends and I signed it after thinking about it? The agreement followed? They? They left?..." Xing Zhuo frowned slightly: "You are right, is it? Isn't it

? The publicity team of Hanhai Entertainment City?"

"Yes, yes!" Ding Ergou excitedly clicked the air with his index finger and stared at the term that he couldn't forget and hated deeply in his life, "That's it? Hanhai entertainment.entertainment.city is?Hanhai□□□,they are scammers! They are trying to trick us into working as coolies and laborers!My group of friends and I found something was wrong on the way,we got off the spaceship while?they? Let's take a break and run away?!"