26 (2)

Chapter 26 26. Meet the parents! (2)

Look? Look at the old man, grab Jiang Zhou's uneasy hand, and find that his palm is slightly sweaty, is he nervous? She smiled a little and said, "This is my boyfriend. We met two years ago. Have you dated? He is a very good racing driver and also a very good Omega, I am sure? He will be my future marriage partner." Feng Xialan: "???"

Feng

Xialan : "!!!"

She was full of dissuasion when AA's love story arrived? Just beside her mouth, she heard the phrase "he is a very good Omega", and her brain exploded like a thunderbolt. Her eyes widened and she was shocked. The faltering Jiang Zhou couldn't be sure. He said, "O...Omega?"

Jiang Zhou was so nervous that he didn't even keep up with his thoughts. He greeted politely like a short circuit, "Hi, Mom and Dad!"

Then He was startled and said? Wrong, he was so embarrassed that his toes would stick out of the three rooms and one living room, and he immediately straightened up? He corrected and said, "Hello, uncle and aunt! I am an Omega, and I am a real Omega. Wrong, I, I, and Xing Zhuo are in love..."

What's next? !

Ahhhhh! What the hell is he talking about? What!

Xing Haochu was not as excited as Feng Xialan. After all, he was someone who had encountered? Strong? Wind and waves.

At this moment, he calmly stretched out his hand towards Jiang Zhou, and said with a friendly smile, "I'm Xing Zhuo's father, I'm very glad to meet you."

Jiang Zhou wanted to tear open a crack and get in, so he shook his hand. Obediently said: "Me too, it's nice to meet you."

Feng Xialan's heart turned a thousand times, and his eyes became straight? "Zhou Zhou, you want to marry my daughter?" "

This, I don't have any inclinations in this direction for the time being,"

Jiang Zhou felt terrified when she saw him, so he teased him and said with a smile, "Let's talk about it later, let's talk later."

"Zhouzhou baby! Let me tell you, my daughter is super excellent, she can do that kind of decathlon. Her father has been very strict with her since she was a child, ensuring that her private life is clean, and there is no entanglement. Although she sometimes doesn't have a lot to talk about, she is basically a reliable Alpha, and this kind of Alpha is hard to find now! You can't just miss it," Feng Xialan grabbed his hand excitedly and said Rarely exaggerated? A pass of Xingzhuo, "If she is a little bit sorry? I'm sorry for you, bullying you, you tell me, I promise to help you deal with her!" That battle, like a

salesman, can't wait to send Xingzhuo It is full of hype.

joke! Zhou Zhou is an Omega!

It's not AA love with Xing Zhuo, one is her raised cub, and the other is her cloud raised cub.

She likes cloud raising cubs so much, if she marries into Xing's family, wouldn't she be able to see cubs every day, and cubs can even call her mother! The dream of shopping, driving, playing in a racing car, etc., is not a dream come true!

she.

Feng Xialan.

Will become the first person to successfully raise cubs in the cloud!

"??" Jiang Zhou was a little uncomfortable with this enthusiasm, the three bedrooms and one living room under his feet were almost turned into a castle of the Xing family.

He looked at Xing Zhuo, and shrugged his shoulders at Fang, expressing that he didn't understand the situation.

"Zaizai, let me tell you?"

Feng Xialan squeezed Xingzhuo's position, holding his sign language and said earnestly: "There are really few other Alphas who can compare to my Xingzhuo, like you Sister, she's pretty cool, but she's not as good-looking as Shan Shan, she looks like Chen Chunran, big, big, careless, and rushes to the car every day, Ke Ling is better, just a little bit, all day long Shrewd! If you look at your teammates, none of them are suitable for you, and none of them can take care of you..."

Xing Haochu: Didn't you say that a few days ago?

Xing Zhuo: Did Zai Zai yell? She has never yelled like that before? What about her?

The father and daughter looked at each other the same way, and began to wonder how they would live their lives in the future.

How do you feel, her/his wife is going to abduct him/her daughter-in-law in the future? !