14

Chapter 14 14. Stay with me tonight.

Jiang Zhou woke up with a splitting headache, and his mind was filled with explosive memories in an instant.

Zong Huasheng found out that he and Xing Zhuo had blown up the Star Thieves? Zong Hua bloomed fiercely and slammed into their warship fiercely. Xing Zhuo trapped him in the small spaceship at a critical moment and sent him to a nearby planet. Looking at the spaceship from a distance, two warships collided and exploded, emitting brilliant lights.

Not knowing what happened?, he fell into a coma.

He didn't know who rescued him, and he was lying in the hospital with injuries of varying degrees on his head and body.

It should be that the small spaceship was traveling on its own, but it was still affected by the war.

When he woke up, his first reaction was to look for Xing Zhuo.

Crazy, full of despair.

To his surprise, when he rushed out of the ward, he saw Xing Zhuo who was safe and sound.

She was wearing a plain shirt and a pitch-black coat. Her hair was cut a lot shorter. It was different from the ?

The moment Jiang Zhou rushed over and hugged her, tears couldn't stop falling down, thousands of words turned into complaints.

In the past, Mr. Jiang Jin said that he was lucky. He was born with a good mother. How dangerous is the racing car? He won the championship every time. Someone always sent him love letters at school.

Indeed, he was extremely lucky.

His little thorn, still alive, is more than anything? Lucky.

It is a miracle to survive such an explosion!

Jiang Zhou gazed at her affectionately, the corners of his eyes were stained red, he sniffed, and looked at Alpha in front of him with a complicated expression.

I don't know why?, He always felt unreal in his heart, so he tiptoed up to her and kissed her as usual, as if this was the only way to comfort his flustered heart.

Xing Zhuo was still thinking about his words, his face was serious and his thin lips parted lightly: "We are not..."

Who knew that Jiang Zhou's pale and handsome face was constantly enlarged before he finished speaking, and his lips were touched lightly? In that short moment, the other party's soft breath sprinkled on her face, and her pupils widened slightly , froze.

Since childhood, Xing Zhuo has been taught non-stop to be the heir of the Xing family, so that Xing Haochu is very negligent in this regard.

How much contact with Xing Zhuo? It's Alpha. She has few Omega contacts. She has never been in a relationship, let alone kissing and hugging. The last time she was poisoned and had a relationship with Jiang Zhou, she was unconscious. ? Like the moment the brain? Clear, feel clear.

Xing Zhuo's ears turned red.

Jiang Zhou stared at Xing Zhuo's thin lips, wrapping them around her neck? He opened his mouth to continue kissing.

One kiss? How can it be enough? He needs to kiss a lot now to calm down his fear!

Xing Zhuo pursed his lips and covered his mouth, grabbed his hand and walked towards the attending physician's office? "Come with me."

It seems that his brain was really smashed.

"Why?"

Jiang Zhou was momentarily dazed, then a little unhappy.