33

Chapter 33 33. I'm done!

The room is filled with an outrageous smell of wood and agarwood.

Exciting and outrageous, ordinary people would have already surrendered.

Xing Zhuo and Jiang Jing looked at each other from afar, with a bitter coldness in their eyes, tit for tat, murderous intent splattered, as if they were about to strike in the next second.

"Jiang Jing, let us go!"

Jiang Zhou lifted the quilt, got up, and stepped on the floor with his bare feet.

However, no one paid any attention to his words.

Jiang Jing and Xing Zhuo rushed towards each other the moment the words fell.

The two sides fought hand-to-hand, punching to the flesh, and you punched me across the room, and I kicked and smashed a lot of decorations.

The fight lasted five minutes, from the bedroom to the hallway.

The two sides? Unyielding, no one will let the other go. The hands and feet of the two are twisted into a ball like a twist. No matter how hard they struggle, they can't get rid of it.

"It's all you! Imprisoning Zhou Zhou!"

Xing Zhuo said coldly, kicking Jiang Jing's chin hard.

Jiang Jing gritted his teeth. When he saw her, he became angry, not even the slightest bit good-tempered? No: "Zhou Zhou is mine! You took him away! I'm just returning everything to its original place!

"

"You're presumptuous!"

"MD! I'm not going to fight today? I'll make you cry father and mother instead of Xing Zhuo!" "

Each and each other! I won't kill you today! I'm not Jiang Jing!"

The two exchanged harsh words , breaking off the opponent's hands and feet.

Xing Zhuo only felt that her ankles were about to be broken, and her eyes were scarlet, and she grabbed her feet even harder.

At this time.

The fight attracted nearby bodyguards, who swarmed towards the corridor.

Jiang Jing smiled smugly when he heard the footsteps, and ordered in a cold voice: "Tie her up for me!" "

It depends on whether you have the ability!" Xing Zhuo was confident, and retorted.

A wave of bodyguards rushed towards Xing Zhuo, and the bodyguards of Xing's family who were mixed in among them grabbed Jiang Jing's men and made a sneak attack.

The two groups of people fought in a melee in an instant, and the situation was reversed in an instant!

Barefoot, panting, Jiang Zhou staggered out from the inside, leaning on the wall to see the two sides who were fighting hard, and then looked at Jiang Jing and Xing Zhuo who were lying on the ground twisted into twists, picked up The flower pot next to it was about to smash Jiang Jing's head.

"Zhou Zhou!" Jiang Jing was startled, let go of Xing Zhuo, broke free from the shackles and rolled to the side.

The flowerpot in Jiang Zhou's hand hit the empty ground indiscriminately, and with red eyes he said decisively: "Let us go!" "

Zhou Zhou, you go aside, it's not just her now? Let us go as simple as that Xing Zhuo rubbed his hands and arms, his eyes were sharp and determined, staring at Jiang Jing who stood up slowly and sneered: "Today, things must come to an end!" "Not bad!" Jiang Jing