2

Chapter 2 02. Life and death.

Twenty minutes later.

Jiang Zhou followed behind Xing Zhuo with an expression of humiliation and grief, his handsome face was cold, and he looked like he was not to be messed with.

At this moment, he is wearing a white shirt with lotus leaf lace and a silver-gray coat, with a delicate bow tie in front of his neck. The clothes are not too big or too small, and they fit just right.

With a face of resistance and embarrassment, as if he was out of place with that dress, fighting wits and courage, he pulled the sleeve awkwardly, as if he wanted to take it off immediately, and his unruly hair was tortured in the car and sprayed with jelly water , he was irritable and unable to refuse, let Xing Zhuo take a comb and comb it out for him scribbled.

With this combing, the whole person becomes well-behaved.

It's like a irascible lion cub turning into a furry kitten.

Xing Zhuo was very satisfied with the way he could not get used to her and couldn't kill her.

After all, since she met Jiang Zhou, this guy has been able to make troubles. She has served in the army, and so has Zhui Yunzhi, but she doesn't think she will fall behind.

Even falling in love is no exception.

Yun Zhi is the white moonlight in her and Jiang Zhou's hearts.

She is cold and reticent, Jiang Zhou is cool and fanatical, so it stands to reason that he and Yunzhi are the ones who have the highest chance of marrying Yunzhi.

But who knew that he didn't like both of them, so he chose the Kuaiguai brand Alpha! This obedient card is an arm that Xing Haochu has cultivated for her for many years. How could she not know how powerful this arm is?

Similar to Qu Xin's speculation.

This wedding was not peaceful at all.

Yun Zhi and Sang Gu's wedding is more than halfway through.

When the priest asked who else would object to the wedding, Qin Zhan, who was in a mess wearing a military uniform, yelled "I object", then staggered across the red carpet, and fell to the ground before reaching Yun Zhi , crying and shouting "Don't get married, I like you so much".

When he chased Yunzhi back then, he often made jokes. The gifts he gave were not daggers that killed Zerg, tentacles of the Zerg mother, or mecha wreckage... Well,

marriage snatching is so unexpected now.

There was an uproar on the field.

The media "Ka Ka Ka" shot randomly, the admiral of the empire was drunk and snatched the marriage, tomorrow's headlines will be there!

Not half a minute.

Well-trained security guards dragged Qin Zhan away from the wedding scene.

"I didn't expect General Qin to be the most heartbroken." "

This shows that there are many people who like Yunzhi."

"Haha, look, that table over there is interesting.

" Organized.

When the guests were seated, many people looked at this side one after another. For no other reason, the organizer arranged all Yun Zhi's suitors at the same table.

From Xing Zhuo's left hand are Jian Ruzhuo, Teng Zhuo, Jiang Zhou, and Wu Bai.

A few lovers get together, no one can understand each other, but now they are all sullen, and they will not let their rivals see the slightest.