18

Chapter 18 18. I remember you. (1)

IN ONE HOUR.

Xing Zhuo looked at the thirty-six dishes that filled the dining table, half of them were well-fried, and the other half were strange to varying degrees.

Fu Zhiyan's superb cooking skills and delicious dishes are his; as for the dishes with strange taste scattered among them, they are probably Jiang Zhou's.

"Sister Xingzhuo, try my shrimp." Fu Zhiyan peeled the shrimp first, put it in her bowl, and wiped his hands with a paper towel.

Not to be outdone, Jiang Zhou pulled the stool? He sat beside Xing Zhuo.

He peeled the boiled shrimp he made, and fed it to her mouth pretending to be affectionate, saying: "Baby, try mine!"

Xing Zhuo raised his eyebrows, smelling the sour smell in the air.

She opened her mouth and ate the shrimp he peeled. It was smooth and smooth, neither salty nor bland.

But Jiang Zhou probably didn't cook a few times, she smiled lightly, rubbed his head and boasted: "It's delicious."

Jiang Zhou glanced at Fu Zhiyan in embarrassment.

Fu Zhiyan fought secretly, and put the spicy fried squid on the plate in front of Xing Zhuo: "Sister Xing Zhuo, try this one." "That's too spicy, right? You have a bad stomach."

Jiang

Zhou sighed softly, Guan Guan served her a bowl of fish soup and said: "Let's drink the soup."

Xing Zhuo took a sip of the soup, and almost died when he swallowed the first mouthful, his throat rolled down, he swallowed it abruptly, and smiled Chong Ni said: "Good soup."

How much salt did this guy put?

"Sister Xing Zhuo, why don't you eat some beef?"

Fu Zhiyan stuffed Xing Zhuo with a piece of beef, smiled at Yan Yan and said, "Auntie asked me to take care of you. If you can't even control what you eat, I'm really afraid she will blame me."

Auntie ? It should be Xingzhuo's mother.

From the beginning of the scandal, Jiang Zhou was keenly aware of several bad news.

First, Xing Zhuo's family? People don't like him, otherwise they wouldn't have placed Fu Zhiyan in Xing Zhuo's house;

Second, he didn’t regain his Omega identity. I don’t know what’s going on inside this?

Third, Xing Zhuo seems to avoid him intentionally or unintentionally, which is completely different from when he was in the Star Thieves, right? His intimacy is always evasive .

The matter? He had to solve it step by step, and he knew there was no rush.

Treat your friends like a spring breeze blowing your face, and treat your lover like an autumn wind sweeping away fallen leaves!

This? When Fu Zhiyan was cornered by him, he brought out Xing Zhuo's mother again, and the line of defense was almost destroyed.

Just as Jiang Zhou was about to open his mouth, Xing Zhuo's thin lips parted slightly: "I have Zhou Zhou to take care of me, as long as Mr. Fu takes care of himself."

Jiang Zhou quietly moved towards her, shook her knee, and handed the Give her a "don't bully people like this" look.

When dealing with an enemy in love, of course he wants him to be convincing!