15

Chapter 15 15. Feeling ashamed and angry. (1)

Xing Zhuo didn't expect Alpha to be so clingy, and opened his mouth to refuse, but seeing his eyes full of sadness, I'm afraid he hasn't recovered from the repeated blows.

After pondering for a moment, she stroked the four-leaf clover pendant on her neck, hoping that its owner would know not to be angry in the future, so she pulled a chair and sat down, crossed her legs and said, "Okay, I'm here Here with you."

Just once, and leave when he falls asleep.

Doubts flashed across Jiang Zhou's eyes, he didn't understand why she was so reserved, and then saw the open one? The one standing at the door? The bodyguard suddenly realized that Alpha was shy. .

Xing Zhuo was still in doubt.

Seeing him hastily climbed onto the bed again and moved to the side to make room for her, he pulled the quilt and patted the empty space? He urged, "Come up."

Xing Zhuo pursed his thin lips slightly, remembering some rubbish stars. OK? Memory.

Her eyes flickered, and she coughed dryly: "I'll just sit."

"Why sit? Do you want to sit all night?"

"I'll leave when you fall asleep."

"No?!"

Jiang Zhou straightened up on his knees when he heard it, and then realized that his voice was louder, bit his lip hard? Xin sat cross-legged on the bed and stared at her with eyes full of accusations, pouted and said forcefully: "Tonight you have to hug me to sleep! "

Xing Zhuo's eyes flickered, and he closed his eyes and frowned and said, "No way?"

Now that Jiang Zhou has rebelled against his relatives, and Jian Ruzhuo and Xin You are staring at him, if Jiang Zhou is allowed to act alone, something will happen. If she tells Jiang Zhou that she is not his girlfriend now, I am afraid he will not accept her at all? Bless you, things will only become more difficult then.

The relationship between her and Jiang Zhou is inherently sensitive and complicated. If she wants to completely cut off this bond that shouldn't exist, she shouldn't overstep the distance.

"Xing Zhuo,"

Jiang Zhou saw that she was full of resistance, and thought of those bodyguards outside, "tsk tsk" a few times, and joked: "Are you... shy again?"

Xing Zhuo didn't want to explain, and said without blushing, "Yes, I'm shy."

I don't know how long this lie will last, dealing with Jiang Zhou is much more troublesome than dealing with Zhao Zun and others.

Jiang Zhou grinned, thinking to himself that it was so, even after two years he still hasn't got rid of his old problems.

He propped his hands on the bed and leaned forward slightly, looked at her with burning eyes, raised his eyebrows and couldn't help teasing her: "What haven't we done? I know all about the moles and scars on your body. Now pretend to be reserved for me?"

Xing Zhuo smiled, really? I don't know what kind of messy memories he has in his head, and he doesn't take what he said seriously.

She simply admitted: "It's pretending

to be reserved." Today she re-acquainted with the word reserved.

"I don't care if you're really reserved or fake, you have to hug me to sleep tonight!"