23

Chapter 23 23. Holmes-152 (4)

"Aw——" "

Aw——"

The worm mother devoured and tore away many star thieves.

The air was filled with a strong smell of blood, and the ground shook with its violent movement.

How many star thieves got into the cage in a panic and were locked? Got up, panicked and shouted something on the pager, sweating profusely for help, and the plasma gun in his hand "da da da" shot at the back of the worm mother? Go, The shot was like a tickle, but it completely angered the bug mother.

The worm mother chewed on the broken corpses, swung her tentacles, turned around and headed towards those star thieves.

A pair of green compound eyes contained anger, and a "hissing" sound from the throat was so sharp that it could pierce the eardrums.

It opened its bloody mouth wide, revealing countless sharp mouthparts and biting towards the cage, covered in sticky and scarlet blood.

Frightened, how many star thieves shot into its mouth desperately, cursing.

"Send a message to the headquarters! Hurry up!" " Male

Gobi's! Kill it

!"

Looking at the ugly and fierce worm mother, a chill ran down her spine.

"Aw—" The worm mother roared? After that, she bit her sharp teeth, and the iron cage made of fine steel was pierced. After several bites, the cage was crumpled into tatters. The few star thieves inside couldn't move at all under these blows? Like canned sardines, they looked at Jiang Zhou and others with blood on their faces and shouted for help.

The insect mother bit off the rope and swallowed the cage in one gulp.

Then, it looked towards Jiang Zhou and the others.

Yun Zhi and Jiang Zhou seemed to be facing a formidable enemy.

This broken cage can't defend against the enemy at all, instead it becomes a burden to trap them.

At this moment, they are no different from the meat on the chopping board.

Fu Zhiyan, Xia Jingliu, and Feng Xialan covered their eyes and didn't dare to look. Now they heard Yun Zhi and Jiang Zhou poke their heads out from behind Yun Zhi and Jiang Zhou quietly, looking forward. They were so frightened by the bloody scene that they vomited.

"This... is too scary?"

Xia Jingliu shivered with a pale face after vomiting, her hands and feet were cold.

Jiang Zhou drew out the laser sword.

He held his breath to make the others fall back, and slashed hard at the bars.

"Kang Dang!"

"Kang Dang!"

"Kang Dang!"

Sparks flickered one after another, but they didn't split!

The bad thing is, the bug mother moved?.

It rushed towards them? It rushed and bit the cage.

"Crack!"

"Crack!"

"Crack!"

The sharp teeth bit the iron cage several times, and the shadows continued to envelop, without seeing the light of day, the cage was crushed under the pressure.