7

Chapter 7 07. Passed out with anger.

It was already the second day when Jiang Zhou woke up in a daze.

His whole body was weak, his lips were thirsty, he opened his eyes and stared at the dirty ceiling for two seconds, then he struggled to get up and found that he was lying on the hospital bed, surrounded by the smell of medicine, and there were a few cracks on the mottled wall , the ground is paved with cement, and there are a few white but old hospital beds next to it.

"You're awake, little brother."

At the door, a female Omega in a white nurse's uniform came in with a potion, her mouth parted and she couldn't stop laughing.

Jiang Zhou was stupefied with a "hmm", and sat cross-legged upright, Fox asked, "Where is this?"

Where's Xing Zhuo? He remembers being there before the coma?

"This is a hospital."

The little nurse swiftly took the hanging bottle and responded with a smile.

This is not far from Jiang Zhou's speculation. It seems that Xing Zhuo carried him to the hospital abruptly.

He accepted Xing Zhuo's favor, feeling a little annoyed and irritated, and looked outside at about twelve o'clock, seeing no figure of Xing Zhuo, he couldn't help asking: "Then... where is my friend?" After asking, he regretted it

.

What are you asking, making it seem like he can't do without her?

The little nurse adjusted the IV drip and smiled, and she fired at him very gently:

"Little brother, your friend has been guarding you all night, and you have had a fever several times, thanks to her watching, otherwise something may happen. Let's see how you are this morning." Now that I’ve settled down, I’m going out to sell water purifiers, and I’ve prepared food for you over there.”

He pointed to the clean bag of bread on the bedside.

Have you stayed overnight?

Jiang Zhou didn't notice the little nurse's abnormality, and learned that the ice-like lake in his heart seemed to melt after Xing Zhuo spent the night with him last night.

Holding the bread, he remembered the four-leaf clover necklace hanging on the branch of the tree while warming the fire. A slight smile appeared on the corner of his lips. After realizing something was wrong, he quickly restrained himself, and said "Oh" with a sullen face: "Actually, I also I don't really want to know what she did."

Little nurse: "?"

Didn't you ask?

Then, Jiang Zhou belatedly asked: "She sells water purifiers?"

"Your friend is really a genius. Our water source here is the river water over there, which is not very clean because it is polluted by nearby garbage," said the little nurse. Full of admiration, she said in admiration: "Last night when she was guarding you, she made a few water purifiers by herself. The water purification effect is very good. Our dean bought one because he saw it was very good..." Jiang

Zhou Hearing her full of praise, she was faintly proud.

An alpha bastard is a bastard, but he knows how good she is. It seems that even if she is a trash star, she is still able to handle it with ease.

He suddenly thought of something and asked, "Excuse me, how much is the total cost of my hospitalization?"

"528 star coins, not too expensive."