22

Chapter 22 22. Holmes-152 (3)

"Hiss hiss——"

"Boom——"

six ugly-looking bugs kept approaching, and countless tentacles landed on the ground to avoid the eggs steadily, wriggling mouth ?The device can hear the sound of "clicking".

Through the energy crystal, they can be vaguely seen. Their mouthpieces are covered with a sticky smell of blood and rotting corpses. A little closer to that? Eating too much, but far from meeting their satiety requirements.

At this moment, the six pairs of compound eyes were shining with green light, full of ferocious bloodthirsty.

A huge shadow fell, making people unable to breathe.

Yun Zhi and Jiang Zhou looked at each other, and both of them looked shocked and dignified in each other's eyes. Seeing that the Zerg was no more than a dozen meters away, they could only fight with their backs, and both roared at the others: "Hide!"

Among these five Omega, only? Jiang Zhou and Yunzhi have experienced? Military training.

At this moment, Feng Xialan, Fu Zhiyan and Xia Jingliu are really powerless.

Yun Zhi suddenly lowered his body and pulled out the hilt of the laser sword from his boots.

As members of the Yun family, they have been required to carry weapons for self-defense since they were young. Both Alpha and Omega must train in gymnastics and fighting.

With his eyes fixed, he jumped on the insect eggs with his toes, and rushed towards the Zerg like a parabola. The laser sword in his hand drew out a brilliant blue light in the wind.

The seven or eight tentacles of the Zerg rushed towards him like a gust of wind, making the sound of howling and breaking the wind.

Yun Zhi swung his sword to cut it off, and the force of the tentacle? It was not weak, and it sent him flying back a few steps, forcing him to land on an insect egg.

He secretly yelled that it was not good, the power of this Zerg was outrageous, and it was not easy to kill.

A black shadow passed by his side? The other party rushed towards the Zerg holding a laser sword glowing with white light.

Jiang Zhou split the tentacles that came from the piercing, landed on the head of the Zerg, and without hesitation, he stabbed fiercely at its brain with a backhand sword.

During military service, in addition to physical training, field survival training, combat training and tactical training, the coach will regularly conduct simulated Zerg beheading.

The military department has a special simulation room for Zerg. Most of the simulation scenes are in the wild, deserted stars, ruins, indoors, etc. The Zerg species are mainly ferocious fighting Zerg, and a few are cunning. Swallowing is a failure, but the subject of simulating Zerg combat has ?50 credits in the assessment. Failure in the assessment means that the period of military service will be extended.

Jiang Zhou did not miss GAMEOVER in the simulation.

On the other hand, my roommate, Xing Zhuo, seemed to be playing. He entered the Zerg simulation battle room for half an hour, came out, yawned and went back to the dormitory to sleep.

And he and the others put on helmets in the Zerg simulation battle room and entered the training ground, dying seven or eight times in half an hour. Thanks to the coach's iron-blooded training, he also strives for success. He has passed both physical training and tactical training. He has watched countless videos of Xingzhuo killing insects back and forth, and summed up the essence-brain!