15 (2)

Chapter 15 15. Feeling ashamed and angry. (2)

"

Jiang Zhou laughed triumphantly when he saw her out of control, the corners of his eyes were tainted with wantonness: "Why are you so shy? "

As he spoke, he kissed her palm, and unbuttoned her shirt with his fingers very skillfully, as if he had to do something tonight. What? Don't make trouble

. "

Xing Zhuo turned over and pressed the man under him, holding his hands and breathing rapidly, looking at him through the darkness, his neck was so red. Jiang Zhou was spinning around, and when he was

pressed under him, he felt that Xing Zhuo was a little bit. Something was wrong, he swallowed his saliva and felt embarrassed in his heart, he laughed and said, "I, I, I..."

Tonight he swore he didn't want to do anything, he just wanted to tease Xingzhuo and tease her.

Now his body is closed Hurt, can't be true? Do bad things with her.

Xing Zhuo lost to him.

She fell beside him, closed her eyes and said in a low voice: "Sleep. "

She hasn't been like this in the past two years. The doctor said that the disorder can't be cured, so she might not have an X life. Who knew that the poisoning was related to Jiang Zhou last time? This time, he teased and teased him, and it happened again. Isn't this obscene!

Jiang Zhou wanted to adjust his posture and was about to go back to sleep on the bed next to him. He moved his arms and feet.

Who knew that it hadn't been long before Xing Zhuo reached out and hugged him in the air. He panicked and grabbed him. She was taken aback by the front of her clothes: "What are you doing! "

Xing Zhuo carried him to the sick bed, threw him on the bed and lay him back on the small bed.

Jiang Zhou got into the bed and curled up into a ball, slightly eased his embarrassment and asked in a suppressed voice: "Xing Zhuo, don't you go? Do you want to solve it?

Xing Zhuo's temples were throbbing, making it even more uncomfortable.

Jiang Zhou didn't get a response from her, and didn't see her go to the bathroom, so he continued to propose: "Then how about I help you? " "

Xing Zhuo was ashamed and angry, and said every word: "Shut up! "

This guy is indeed out of his mind!

The culprit, Jiang Zhou, knew that he had caused trouble, so he didn't dare to ask any more questions, so he consciously thought about making it up to her after a while.