6

Chapter 6 06. Pawn Necklace.

Imperial capital star, Jiang family.

Sheng Yiluo was worried after learning of the disappearance of the Xing family leader and Jiang Zhou. He couldn't eat or sleep well, so he could only wait at home for the police's news.

Every minute and every second of waiting for the news is difficult. Even if the police told her that the person in charge of the Xing family was also missing with him, a lieutenant colonel who had wiped out the star robbers, but as a mother, it is impossible not to be anxious or worried. of.

In the six months before when Jiang Zhou was discharged from the army and disappeared, she didn't hear from him at all. She was worried every day that something might happen to him, and she didn't know how many tears she shed.

After that time, she became much more sensitive mentally.

"Ma'am, I've taken the medicine."

The maid handed over the tray and placed it on the tea table respectfully to remind her.

Sheng Yiluo ignored him, frowning tightly.

It's not good to continue like this, what if Zhou Zhou disappears for another half a year?

Zhou Zhou is her life, she cannot lose Zhou Zhou.

There was a trace of determination in her eyes, and she put down the water glass.

Taking out her mobile phone, she turned to Jiang Cheng's phone number and made a call.

The relationship between her and Jiang Cheng has not been good in the past few years, and Jiang Cheng has been messing around with taking care of his little lover outside as always.

The number of times the two met can be counted on the fingers, and both parties refused to divorce due to consideration, but the relationship between husband and wife existed in name only.

But as long as she is in the Jiang family's household registration book, she is the mistress of the Jiang family, and Jiang Jing and Jiang Jin dare not ride on her and Jiang Zhou's heads.

It's been a long time since the last call was made.

She and him are more like being separated, they don't bother each other, and no one wants to contact anyone.

Sheng Yiluo's self-esteem did not allow herself to call him.

However, for the sake of Jiang Zhou, she was willing to soften her attitude.

"What's the matter?"

The man's voice was as cold, alienated, and strange as ever.

It's like a leader who is in a meeting in a conference room, looking down on the world, all-powerful, and doesn't care about people at all.

Kindness comes straight to the point.

"Zhou Zhou disappeared at the Sophis Hotel the night before yesterday, and the police are still looking for it... Can you send some people to help find him, I'm worried that something happened to him." The voice did

n't finish.

The other party interrupted her, and said coldly: "Such a trivial matter is worth your calling to bother me?!"

Sheng Yiluo's warm heart seemed to be pierced by ice.

What is a trivial matter? How can Zhou Zhou's disappearance be considered a trivial matter?

"Jiang Cheng, just send someone to help me look for it,"

she said patiently and softly, "I'm really

worried that something will happen to Zhou Zhou." Jiang Cheng seemed a little irritable, and said coldly: "You also said that the police are all I sent someone to look for it, who can I send? What's more, he might run to play like last time, who knows what that little bastard is doing all day! I'm very busy now, don't bother me."