18 (2)

Chapter 18 18. I remember you. (2)

Slightly dazed, what happened back then? It would be a lie to say that you are not guilty. She shook her hand and said, "Long time no see. Seeing that you are doing well, I am happy for you." "You and

Yunzhi are doing well ." "

Xing Zhuo held her hand tightly for two minutes, then smiled lightly and said, "I'm also happy for you."

She was really surprised that Yun Zhi could fall in love with Sang Gu. But when I think about it later, Sanggu is careful and caring, and he can quickly detect the low mood of others and deal with it in time. He is a gentle and brave Alpha in essence.

At the beginning, Sang Gu was sure? Right? Yunzhi's heart? He fumbled to her before saying, "I like Mr. Yunzhi, even if you like it, you can't stop me from liking it". , They ran to her again very solemnly hoping to get her blessing.

At that moment, she wondered if Yun Zhi was the one she was looking for.

Sang Gu was relieved because of these words.

In the early years, he was pushed back by Xing Haochu, and after graduation, he worked in the Xing family. He was on the saddle for Xing Zhuo, and winning people's love was always a thorn in her heart. Now seeing someone by her side, the guilt has subsided a little bit. , showing a smile and sincerely said: "Thank you."

Yunzhi smiled and said: "To be honest, now that I think of how you get along with Jiang Zhou, I really feel a little happy with my enemy? Like that." "How do

I get along with him?" Jiang Zhou looked at him curiously.

Yunzhi said, "You, at that time, you often..."