12 (2)

Chapter 12 12. Thrilling moment. (2)

Mom only cares about you... She has become a star and is going to travel far away, and she will be happy every day..."

Jiang Zhou cried louder and louder.

This crying lasted for an hour. Crying more embarrassingly than ever.

Xing Zhuo carried him on her back and left the cemetery. He lay quietly on her back, and no one said a word.

Qu Xin followed behind. Where did you see him? Which brother did Xing Zhuo treat? After being so concerned, she silently canceled the two meetings in the back, and couldn't help feeling a little sympathetic to Jiang Zhou.

After leaving the cemetery, she put him down.

"Goodbye?" Jiang Zhou waved goodbye to her when he got into the car.

Xing Zhuo was in a serious mood, and murmured on his lips: "Goodbye?" "

After Jiang Zhou returned home, he ate his meal alone, and drank the milk handed over by the maid.

Maybe it was because he was sleepy after two days in a row

. I don't know how long it took. Someone patted his cheek. He wanted to open his eyes, but he couldn't open them.

He heard a familiar voice. It was from Jiangcheng, but he was out of breath like before. Unlike doting, this time Jiang Cheng's voice is full of helplessness.

"Zhou Zhou, I don't blame you for being an Omega, don't blame me for giving you to Jian Ruzhuo. If she likes you, you will be a member of the Jian family from now on. It can be regarded as following a good person..."

"Now the company is in trouble, and I have no choice but to. "

I hope that Jian Ruzhuo can like you..."

Immediately after his body was moved by?, his consciousness struggled desperately, but why? He couldn't open his eyes.

It was as if he had been deprived of the control of his body. He ran all over his body, trembling with fear at the tip of his heart. What was it like? Father would give him away after learning that he was an Omega? I don’t know how long it took. The

bumps

disappeared, and he was lifted to a soft It was very comfortable on the bed, but the smell coming from the tip of his nose was all strange.

This strangeness frightened him and made him extremely flustered.

"Crack"? One sound.

The light seemed to be falling down, and he could feel it keenly.

Jian Ruzhuo entered the room after finishing his official business, and when he turned on the light, he saw Jiang Zhou obediently lying on the bed.

She sat on the side of the bed, her fingertips resting on his cheek, the corners of her lips were slightly hooked, it was not in vain that she carefully designed to lure Jiangcheng into the trap.

However, this Jiangcheng was too cruel, and even sent his son to his bed. Now, looking at the real person who often appeared in his dreams recently, lying on her bed, he pinched his chin and looked at him carefully: "The last time you fell in my arms? That's what I thought? Take a closer look at you."

Jiang Zhou was full of anger and turned around anxiously.

Paralyzed?! Let go? You dirty hands!

Jian Ruzhuo came closer and sniffed the peppermint smell on his body again, and said quite satisfied: "Is this the smell?"