5

Chapter 5 05. Interstellar Pirates (3)

At the end of the second month.

The concubine of the third regiment leader Zhao Zun was defiled by the second regiment leader Gong Liang. The concubine was off guard for a while, and Gong Liang's perfect man, Zhao Zun, led a group of people. The concubine cried bitterly. With tears in his eyes, Gong Liang said lightly, "It's not too bad", and wanted to leave.

Zhao Zun was disgraced, drew his gun and killed the concubine, and fought hard with Gong Liang on the boat!

Selina and Xing Zhuo, the leaders of the fourth regiment, stopped them in time and led them to Zong Huasheng.

Zong Huasheng was furious, and angrily reprimanded Gong Liang's friend's wife not to be bullied. He scolded him firmly and asked him to apologize to Zhao Zun. Zong Huasheng directly threw him into the dungeon, deprived him of his status as the second regiment leader, and became a prisoner.

You know, Xing Zhuo and Jiang Zhou didn't only know about romantic affairs during those two months, they analyzed several regiment leaders thoroughly during the rest of the time.

Gong is good at sex, Zhao Zun is good at money, Selina is good at martial arts, and Zong Huasheng is the worst at betrayal.

The first star bandit group relies on unity, and it is best to defeat them one by one. Gong Liang is obviously the best breakthrough point. For this reason, Xing Zhuo designed Gong Liang and gave Zong Huasheng eye drops. It's just a trigger, an excuse that Zong Huasheng needs.

As soon as the second regiment leader was imprisoned, Zhao Zun, Selena, and the fifth regiment leader Xin You couldn't sit still, and had to redefine the position of the regiment leader.

Selena is competitive, and has always been unwilling to be inferior to others. Now that she proposes to re-rank, how can Zhao Zun not know that the second group leader has much more money than the third group leader? Naturally, he is unwilling to let Selina, Xin You, the leader of the fifth regiment, was scheming and greedy. He said that he would never dare to fight, but he still agreed.

Punishment should also be clumsy.

This game was set by her.

The leaders of the fifth and sixth regiments were more like thugs for the previous few people, and they only obeyed orders.

To obtain the core information, one has to climb up to the positions of the second and third regiment leaders.

Zong Huasheng's request was very simple. Everyone relied on their respective abilities, and whoever robbed the most money within a week would be the team leader in order of ranking.

Selena and Xin You single-handedly set up a small spaceship, and went to rob houses nearby.

Zhao Zun went to the rich area of ​​Losar Star, and specially ransacked the rich, and the money came quickly.

As for Xing Zhuo, with the incident of Zhao Zun favoring his concubine, she didn't dare to leave Jiang Zhou in the Star Thief Group, and she had to take it with her when she left.

When Zong Huasheng sent her off, he patted her on the shoulder with a hidden knife in his smile and said, "Xianmei, don't worry about him running away. If he wants to run away, I will press the switch and he will die without a place to bury him." Xing Zhuoyan laughed at Yan Yan and said:

" Big brother, how could he run away? He eats well and uses well in our Star Thief Group, it’s too late to be grateful, big brother is too worried."

Zong Huasheng smiled heartily: "I wish you smooth sailing, big brother is the most optimistic about you."